Luxury in Hell (2)

Part(s): Stardust Crusaders- Diamond is Unbreakable

Pairing:
KakJota [Kakyoin x Jotaro] (established)
JosuYasu [Josuke x Okuyasu] (implied)

Summary:
Breaking one of Morioh's most important rules, Josuke and Okuyasu go out into the world to track down Jotaro...

Content Warnings:
- apocalypse au
- violence | gore | injury
- grief | fear | stress
- mental  manipulation (?)

Word Count: 3,900
Published: Apirl 29th, 2021
Status: edited

Kittyccino you are being tagged in every one of these now :)
____________________________________
He pressed the back of his head against the brick wall, feeling the cool texture of it seem to unbalance his body, which was burning up from adrenaline: and it had been overworked. He clutched at his arm, hissing as he felt blood drip down between his fingers – a gash had slashed itself through his arm, from his wrist almost all the way up to his shoulder. He was unlikely infected, but, an open wound wasn’t a good thing either. All it took was a bit of Fallen DNA to get into it, from their blood, saliva, or hell, even bits of their hair or nails – and he was a goner. Not to mention the fresh scent of blood would wake anything he tried to sneak past. Okuyasu finished welding the door shut that lead to the room that offered them safety, his prosthetic arm glowing white-red as it melted down the metal: gluing it together.  He had miraculously came out unscratched – but that was because the Fallen weren’t fans of heat.

If only Josuke had known that, he would have brought a torch with him to fight the monsters off. He slid down the wall, sitting upon the dirty ground breathing heavily. He could hear Fallen beating at the door, leaving sizable dents in it – their horrible screeches of rage echoed in the small chamber. Yet, after a few moments and the door didn’t budge – grumbling and growling with what could only be irritation, they began to shuffle away. He let out a relieved sigh, that metal door had been their saving grace: a Fallen could ripe through wood like it was nothing, but metal took too many hits for them to stay interested. They were strange creatures – but some of their habits were predictable: anyways, it was the middle of the day so, they would likely go back to sleep.

The purple-haired male finally spoke, his voice a whisper. “Oku...can you give me a hand here?” he mumbled, as he tore off his shirt’s sleeve to fully reveal his wound. As he opened up their first aid, he found that after washing off the leaking and dried blood, it was much worse than he had first thought. Okuyasu knelt down and Josuke watched as his face paled, and he almost hurled. He didn’t do well with blood.

“You’re not going to ask me to do the thing...are you?” from the expression upon his friend’s face, he already knew that: yes, he had to do it. While the light-eyed male hated this process, he knew that it was necessary. Okuyasu pumped up his arm, simply by moving his biconical fingers up and down pressing them into his palm. Heat waves began to crawl off of the hand, as the metal heated up rapidly. Josuke had already put a gag into his mouth, in which he would scream into. Okuyasu wished he could close his eyes, but, he needed to do this right or he’d unnecessarily hurt his Joestar companion. He slowly ran his finger down the wound, watching as the skin and blood turned dark within seconds: stopping the bleeding.

He had to swallow down bile as he got to the end, the sound of Josuke’s muffled screams into his makeshift gag were enough to make Okuyasu feel his heart plunge. It had been only two weeks since they first set out to find Jotaro: and they were having no luck. But the city of Tokyo was huge, so, it was likely months or even years could go by without finding someone. The purple-haired man took out his gag using it to wipe at the beads of sweat that ran down his trembling frame. His companion could remember a time when they were little, and Josuke would do his hair in this strange pompadour – now, it always hung loose, long strands tied back with whatever they could find. Haircuts weren’t the biggest priorities in Morioh.