No Need For Words

KakJota drabble that's just a tiny bit sad, but is mostly fluff.

- suggestive themes | blind!kakyoin (?)
____________________________________

The man was sitting up staring into the mirror, glaring - or at least it looked as if he was glaring. He hadn't move from his spot upon the chair, staring into the glass watching as his reflection followed the twitches in his face. It was almost as if he was trying to observe himself from an outside perspective. Was he truly that cold and hard to read? He narrowed his eyes at his reflection, and attempted a genuine smile. It ended up looking forced and strange, stretching his face out in an unnatural way.

Something tapped upon his shoulder, it was a strand of [Hieorphant] and he reached up touching the creature. The tendril shivered and bolted backwards, not having expected that. Another one crept up upon him, and wrapped around his chest - it pasued, likely passing information back to its User. The green strings slicked away.

"Jotaro, why are you still here? You guys have to get going." Came the groggy voice of his companion, who sat up in the hospital bed: piercings eyes covered in bandages, rendering him blind for now. Jotaro swallowed. He had heard rhe doctor's talking in hushed tones - they suspected, Kakyoin may have been blinded. He might be able to see shadows and shapes, but other than that: nothing. The Joestar wanted to tell him of this, as fear began to bubble up inside of his chest. Noriaki looked calm and collected, but he knew internally - he was trying not to slip back onto his old ways. He was attempting to not feel betrayed.

And if he was blind: they wouldn't come back for him. This was Jotaro's last night. His last chance, before going off back into the unknown future - where he may never see Kakyoin again.

"The other's have gone on...I'll be joining them in the morning." He responded after a long moment of silence. He blinked, as another tendril appeared. It touched his face gently and moved about it - trying to memorize his facial features by touch. His heart leapt into his throat. The redhead was already using his Stand like this, did he - already know? Was he already aware that his chances of recovery were slim? It was likely. [Hieorphant] 's tentacles act like a string between two cans, as sound travels through them. Kakyoin likely had ovedheard the doctors.

Jotaro sighed and he walked over to the redhead, he sat down upon the matress. Noriaki tried his best to turn to face him, but his head was a bit too far to the left. He seemed seemed realize he wasn't looking at the man and readjusted himself finally face to face. Jotaro couldn't say if they would have been making eye contact, considering the other's eyes were wrapped up. Slowly and hesitantly a hand came up from the matress: it found the top of Jotaro's head.

He blinked. Did, Kakyoin simply know his body well enough to know how tall he was sitting down? Know him well enough to make a good guess as to where he was at upon the bed. The Joestar smiled softly, at least - he didn't need need worry about the ginger not being able to take care of himself due to the lose of sight. He felt fingers begin to run through his hair, moving the delicately placed locks, but Jotaro didn't mind. He melted and shifted himself so that he was lying upon Kakyoin's lap, who didn't even seem bither by the movement. He simply contuined to play with the man's hair, who was feeling warmth blossom in his chest. There it was, that feeling again. The one that had been haunting him from the past few weeks. He felt it engulfing his entire being and he felt, safe. He felt calm. Warm and without a fear or care in the entire world.

"You're like a grumpy cat."his ginger companion laughed softly, his voice was barely a whisper: as if afraid to disturb the peace between them. "You're all mean and stoic, until someone pets pets behind the ears."

"Mhm,"Jotaro mumbled back at him, his eyes were closed: he had comeplely laid down upon Noriaki, not a hint of tension left in his body. He sat up, and suddenly changed where he was sitting.  He was straddling the man's lap now, and he kissed him sweetly: Kakyoin didn't even seem all that suprsied and kissed back within the first few moments. There was no words exchanged between them. Cudoius hands began to roam, creating heat and friction between the two - as deeply locked away passion was finally allowed to begin to leak through their faces. To leak through the gates they kept shut so tight.

Jotaro, would usally be too embrassed to do anything about his feelings. Especially, these strange sappy feelings. But, Noriaki couldn't see the way he was blushing: or the they his body shivered everytime the redhead pressed his lips against his neck. The dark-haired man buried his face into the redhead's neck - and he spoke in a delicate manner, so unlike his usual coarse voice. "Let's make love..."

That took Kakyoin aback a bit, but he simply smiled: his cheeks flushed - and the Joestar was sure if he could see his eyes they'd be shining. "Of course."

The door to the room was closed: and after the soft click of lock engaging there was no more needs for words.