The Kakyoin Dilemma (2)

Part: Stardust Crusaders
Pairing(s):  KakJota [Kakyoin x Jotaro] (maybe - idk)

Summary:
The Kakyoin household has recently gained a new member, and he may be more trouble than either of his older counterparts...

Content Warning:
- everyone in a single universe | au
- violence | gore | crude humor
- crack | general choas

Published:
Word-Count:
Status:

Kittyccino another one
______________________________________
Things in the Kakyoin household had started to calm down. Not because Kakyoin No.2 suddenly became a good person, oh no, it was because they had to take care of a young-boy, who was the only good thing about any of this. They had for the most part, gotten over their differences to take care of the Noriaki who was dubbed, Little-Nori, or just Nori – depending on who you asked.

So: things were nice.

Little-Nori acted kind and well mannered, which made him ten times more adorable than the average screaming-toddler. That was another thing, he didn’t throw tantrums. And he took the whole ‘another universe’ and ‘meeting your future selves’ really well. Though, it was a bit sad how mature he was.

Currently, everything was calm. A distant ‘wryyyyyy’ was heard from somewhere down the street, but everything was okay in the Kakyoin household. Nori was doodling on paper with crayons his little legs swinging up and down on the tall stool he sat on. Kakyoin No.2 was sitting beside him, drawing something as well – mind you with much for expertise than the child.

Noriaki wandered over, and he looked at the toddler’s drawing. He frowned. “Um...and who is that?”

Nori grinned, and held it up puffing out his chest. “Dio-sama! He king of the world! He’s the greatest!”

Kakyoin frowned, and he glared at his evil self. “You brainwashed the kid! Are you serious?”

Fleshbudded Kakyoin sneered, and his older version (by only fifty days, but still) glared at him. They both would have ended up dead in the spot, if looks could kill. Little-Nori looked up, and he sighed deeply. He gathered up his crayons and drawings slipping away quickly- knowing that the pair was about to get into a fight.

Kakyoin No.2 had just summoned his Stand ready to either, throw his counterpart to the moon if he could or  rip him limb from limb. And then: the doorbell rang.

Kakyoin froze, and he growled. "You're so very lucky..."

Kakyoin No.2 wasn't having it, "As are you..." he snapped right back, before settling down.

He shoved past the other man: beating him to the door as he raced off. Noriaki rolled his eyes and didn't bother to even give him the satisfaction of watching his 'weaker' self try to catch up. So, he walked up to the door without breaking a sweat.

He rose an eyebrow at what he saw. "Hey, Jotaro."

The Jotaro he had known personally simply nodded at him, before he pried off a scared looking child from his legs. He was the same age as Little-Nori somewhere between 10 and 12, but he looked like a small and not so dilenquent Jotaro. Kakyoin gaped unable to help himself as Jotaro pushed the boy forward.

"My mom's been watching him, but she wanted to go out. So!" He smirked, "I'm dumping him off here."

Kakyoin No.2 grinned all too happy to see a child, he knelt down. "Well, we'll take good care of him. Don't you worry JoJo..."

Jotaro frowned. "Which one are you...?"

Kakyoin huffed, and shoved his other self away. "Can't you tell? The crazy one."