The Kakyoin Dilemma

Part: Stardust Crusaders
Pairing(s): None

Summary:
Kakyoin is glad that he doesn't have any count parts to deal with in this strange world he arrived in: that is, until he opens his front door...

Content Warnings :
- everyone in one universe au
- violence | blood/injury | death jokes
- crack humor | fleshbudded kakyoin

Published:
Word-Count: 1,700
Status: minorly edited

Kittyccino inspired this: go read all of their stuff its great and I love it. This is more serious than intended omg-
____________________________________
He rubbed at his temples, while he hadn’t been directly involved: just hearing the Jotaros argue amongst themselves had given him a migraine. Anyways, he was a bit bitter. Here he was brought back from the dead and all they could think about was which rooms each one of them got. There were not tears, though that wasn’t expected, and hell – he didn’t even get a single hug out of them. Kakyoin groaned, why had he ever even thought he’d get some heartfelt reunion: in a world where it seemed time and space had collapsed. He didn’t even understand how the universe was splitting them up: and it was by major events involving Dio – than, he had only one of himself to deal with. He smiled with comfort at that fact.

He opened the door to his home in this strange world, and frowned. “I spoke too soon...”

Another him stood in the house. The same age. Same uniform. Same fashionable scarf, and the same dashingly handsome face. Though: it was twisted up in a snarl at the moment, violet eyes flashing with a murderous gleam. Noriaki frowned and he swallowed. Just seeing this guy made nausea rise up in his throat, had he really looked that: mad?

Kakyoin No.2 growled – there weren’t even words, just the noise, but then his alterative version decided that he didn’t deserve such a name. He’d call him – well, he couldn’t think of anything else at the moment, because his train of thought was disrupted by an [Emerald Splash].

Are you serious right now!” Kakyoin snapped at the other one. “Why the hell are you even attacking me?”

Traitor.” No.2 snarled, and shoot off the attack again, which was easily met with another [Emerald Splash].

“This is pointless! We have the same Stand! And -” Noriaki threw up his hands. “And we think exactly the same way. So, just cut it out and stop acting like a spoiled child!”
He was punched in the nose: that he didn’t expect. Kakyoin No.2 grinned, and he swung again only this time for it to be blocked, Noriaki was holding his broken nose – face scrunched with rage. Now: they looked pretty similar. His counterpart earned the same exact injury as him.

“Are you done now?” Kakyoin snapped out, annoyed mostly, as he watched No.2 stumble back holding his broken nose. The other stood there, gave the un-mind controlled on a look that could kill – but he didn’t make another move to attack. Kakyoin sighed, and he ran a hand through his air, wincing as he felt blood cake on it. “Finally. God, you really are the worst. Why did Jotaro save you?”

“Save us.” Fleshbudded Kakyoin chided, “We  - as you pointed out - are the same person.”

“I am not you. You’re a psychopath! I’m a sophisticated, polite student-”

Laughter, his own strange laughter cut him off. No.2 was on the ground, rolling with laughter – and it made Noriaki scrunch up his face. He really looked crazy.

Fleshbudded Kakyoin grinned, “Oh - you know you’re just like me. Stop trying to play up this cutesy shy boy façade.”

“It’s not a facade-”he groaned, realizing quickly that this was useless. The pair of them completely matched wits and sarcasm levels. Anyway, he couldn’t win this argument to begin with considering Kakyoin No.2’s mind couldn’t be changed. For a moment, he wondered if he could get the fleshbud out – but realized quickly that no, he can’t. This was a snapshot of his past, and couldn’t be altered. While Jotaro had to deal with himself: at least, he didn’t have to deal with a Dio apologist, who doubled as a blood lusting teen with a knack for the dramatics.