Roommate Scuffle

Pairing(s):  KakJota [Kakyoin/Jotaro]

Part | World: Modern-College AU

Summary:

Jotaro has been struggling to pay rent, so - he seeks out a roommate. What he didn't expect was to get one so hot...

Content Warnings:

- suggestive themes | flirting 

- kak & joot simp for each other | tooth-rooting fluff 

- jotaro has a fear of snakes 

Published: May 28th, 2021

Word-Count: 2,115

Status:  mostly-edited

______________________________________

 He sighed deeply as he stapled up his plain poster onto his campus's announcement board:he really didn't want to do this. Yet, his studies had begun to become more laborious, and he had less time to work for his part-time job, which meant he made less money. Which led to him struggling to pay his rent on his studio apartment, but luckily he had an extra room and now, he was going to rent it out. Jotaro wasn't looking forward to this. Likely because he didn't enjoy the company of most people, a lot often annoyed him: especially women - so they weren't allowed to apply for it. He didn't hate women mind you, just, a good majority of them really just tick him off. In general, Jotaro simply wasn't a people person at all. He kept to himself even in college, when you were meant to 'be wild and free. He didn't have time to be partying or anything like that. He was study and work-driven: and nothing was likely going to change that.

He stepped away from the board, frowned a bit, and stapled another one for good measure onto there. He could post it on social media, but he hardly had any followers on anything (he doesn't post save a few rare photos of him with sea life) so, it was unlikely to be seen. Anyway, he wanted someone at least his age-ish. On the outside he may act like having to get a roommate was the worst thing that had happened to him all year, internally, he was hoping to make a friend. He didn't have many of those if any. Not only was it tough for him to interact with people -but people found him hard to get along with anyway. Not a good mix when you were struggling with loneliness. He took a few steps back again, and nodded his head. He binked as he watched one of his posters come off the board,and he snapped his head around to face the stranger.

Jotaro sucked in a breath as his heart hit the bottom of his shoes. He had seen many people in his life,a lot of them aesthic to say the least: but the guy who stood before him took the cake. The stranger was a good few inches shorter than him, but with the way he held his shoulders back and head high, you'd think he was taller. He had neatly combedand tyle hair that was the color of flames, though, it had been combed into a highly strange hair-do that didn't change the fact that it was meticlously done: and framed his razor sharp face perfecttly. As the man read over the poster he pushed his curled bang from his face a bit, and Jotaro caught his amethyst gaze running back and forth over it. Jotaro's eyes slowly dropped to the rest of his body. The man was well-toned even through his layered clothing one could see he too good care of his body, mucules barely concealed beneath a sweater, that beneath it hide a button-down of whch only the collar and cuffs could be seen.

The stranger looked up, and spoke catching Jotaro red-handed in his staring. "Are you - Jotaro Kujo? The guy who put this up?"

Jotaro nearly choked, and he pushed down the blood that was rushing into his face. His voice matched the rest of him - elegant and hot all at the same time. The taller cursed himself mentally for being such a wreck. "Um, yeah. I am. Are you interested?"