Sunshine & Lollipops

Part: Diamond is Unbreakable

Triggers:
-JotKakPol [Jotaro/Kakyoin/Polneraff]
(established)
- alternative-timeline | suggetive themes

Summary:
((GAY BOYS GO ON DATE BRRRR))
Jotaro, is still getting used to having two lovers. The chaotic dou that is his boyfriends decide to take him to his favorite place...

Word-Count: 2,054

Published: December 21st, 2020

Status: unedited
______________________________________

He stared out into the water surprisingly for a summer day the beach was rather empty. The water sparkled beneath a bright sun that danced in and out behind clouds. Perhaps, everyone was afraid of the nearing thunderstorm that drifted over the town. Jotaro didn't mind a little rain, as he stared off at the horizon. The waves lapped at the shore looking strong and gentle at the same time, he heard the cry of a seagull overhead as they circled the water - searching for prey. Whether that be an unsuspecting visitor's sandwich or a fish, was still to be decided.

He sighed with content, and leaned back on the sand feeling its warmth sink into his body. After a few moments he sat up again only to have his pristine view obscured. A silver-haired man was trampling through the water now, carrying a pail that looked like it had been bought from the children's section of the store. Behind him, just as ungraceful in the water was a redhead, who carried a shovel. Jotaro furrowed his brows, what were they doing?

Polneraff, held the bucket as Noriaki - dug into the shore, dumping it into the pail. The marine biologist watched with distaste. The French man waved and given his moment of distraction Kakyoin snatched the pail from his grip. He sprinted off with it leaving Jean with the shovel. He yelled something in French, bolting after the ginger.

Sand flew up and Jotaro covered his face as the Japanese man slid across the sand towards him, he sat right infront of the Joestar. With a wet plop he dumped what was in the pail out onto the sand. He began to pat and mold it into shapes.

"What are you two doing?"Jotaro sighed and the redhead grinned at him. His eyes were covered with sharp sunglasses, but he knew his purple eyes were gleaming.

"Making a sandcastle!" He declared happily, as he continued to shape the lump of wet sand. Polneraff slid in beside him tossing more sand on their collective boyfriend. Making the marine biologist fume softly.

He mocked them, "What are you guys five? Anyways, that's not a sand castle - its a lump of sand."

"Art, takes time!" Jean flipped some of his wet strands of hair out of his face, and he gave Jotaro a pointed look. "Do not judge art that is in the process of becoming a masterpiece!"

He narrowed his blue eyes at the 'sand-castle' he chuckled, "Still a lump of sand at the end of the day."

Noriaki shook his head and he stuck his tongue out of his mouth focusing intently. Jotaro tried to catch a glimpse of what they were making, but a curtain of green tendrils blocked his view. The Joestar huffed, but he simply decided that he'd see when they were done.

Jean leapt away from it, and presented what they had made. "Ta-da! Observe our masterpiece!"

The redhead who stood on the other side of the sand broke into hysterical laughter. He fell to the sand wheezing for breath, Jotaro flushed in the face rubbing at his temples. The pair had morphed the sand, into the shape of a penis.

"You two, are the least mature people I have ever known."he tried to keep a stern tone but a smile was cracking his facade. He couldn't help it as Jean broke down into laughter as well. Those two were goof-balls. Jotaro gave into his least mature instincts and laughed with them, before he used [Star Platinum] to obliterate the sand shape.