StarGay Crusaders

Two little drabbles that I felt like writing.

No warnings its fluff except for possibly as always with my shipping, suggestive themes. Both of these  take place during the trip-

Starring: AvPol & JotaKak

>Unedited<
______________________________________
Early Morning

The alarm went off, and the dark-haired male rolled over slapping his hand down over it. He sat up stretching slowly, glaning over he found his redhaired companion was passed out undisturbed by the alarm. He found that the TV was on, meaning, Noriaki had spent another sleepless night. Jotaro sighed. The guy posed at an honor student but he was far from that.

He reached over and shook him. "Noriaki...wake up. We can't waste any more time."

His hand was slapped away. "Too early..."Kakyoin mumbled and the Joestar reached for him again, only to have his hand slapped away by [Hierophant] the spirit shook its head at him, looking disappointed.

"We are running out of time to get to Egypt! Every hour counts."Jotaro growled and the redhead glanced at the clock.

"...Listen I want to save your mother as much as the next guy, but,"he pulled the blanket over his head. "Not that much."

[Star Platinum] grabbed the redhead by his hair and dragged him put of the bed and across the floor towards the bathroom.

Meanwhile, in the room beside them.

Avdol ran the brush gently through the tired French-man's hair who was sitting on the toilet lid mumbling nonsense. The Egyptian chuckled feeling triumphant as he manged to style the man's hair. Polneraff had been teaching him how to do it. The paler man blinked a few times and looked on the mirror, he grinned.

"I'll be damned, you did it!"he touched up on a few of the strands that were a bit loose in the column like hairstyle. He spun around and pecked Avdol on the cheek, who flushed a little.

"It wasn't that difficult to learn how to do, Jean." Both of the man jumped as they heard an ear-splitting scream break their peaceful silence.

"MY HAIR! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MY GORGEOUS LOCKS?! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD KUJO-!"

"You should have just gotten out of bed you asshole! Have you no consideration for how others feel?!"

"OHHH, YOU'RE ONE TO TALK-!"

Polneraff chuckled, as he helped Avdol put up his own hair, slipping the Egyptain's headband on him. "Looks like they're up already."

Avdol smiled, "I'm glad they're getting along."

"Getting along?"the French-man laughed, he pointed between them. "No - we are getting along. They are always an inch away from killing the other."

The Egyptian smirked a little and his amber eyes gleamed, "I'm a fortune teller Jean, I can tell when two souls are in love."

"Them? In love-!?"Jean balked and he laughed softly, clapping the other man on the back as he exited the bathroom. "Yeah right!"

Sleepy Travelers

Joseph glanced back, and he blinked a few times. Avdol and Polneraff were talking in hushed tones in the back of the car - but, sitting in the furthest compartment was Kakyoin and Jotaro. What took the old man by suprise, was his grandson. Jotaro was sleeping, and not just that.

He was sleeping in Noriaki's lap. The redhead's face was deeply flushed as he stared out the window his purple eyes fixed on nothing in particular. He glanced down and he tried to move the taller male, his legs were going numb.

[Star Platinum] appeared and grabbed his arms. The Stand forced him to stop. Kakyoin groaned.

Joseph laughed, being careful not to wake Jotaro up. "Sorry, kid. Once he's out- there will be no waking him. How did he end up in your lap?"

Kakyoin sighed, "His head was resting on the window but there you took thay sharp turn back there, the force threw him right into my lap."

Polneraff teased the teen, "Aweee. You're all embrassed. Do you like the feeling of his head between your legs a bit too much-"

[Hierophant] took the courtesy of slapping Jean in the back of the head before anyone else could. Kakyoin leaned forwards, and gripped the man by the ear pulling him backwards towards his own face. His voice was a low hiss. Joseph and Avdol looked away hoping things wouldn't hit the fan.

"For your information,"the redhead growled at to the squirming French-man. "I do enjoy it. Very much, and this isn't the first time his head has been between my legs."

Polneraff's face flushed a deep red and he sat there in silence for a few moments, looking bewildered. Joseph coughed, breaking the tension in the car - wondering what the hell Noriaki said to the man, but not knowing if he wanted to know.

"So...who wants to listen to AC/DC?"