𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟓 *☆*𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴡᴀɪᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ? ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ"
- "ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀ" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

✿❀❀✿✿❀❀✿

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

It was exactly 4:50 p.m. on a Thursday afternoon as Y/n sat there on her dining room seat, mindlessly scrolling through the apps on her phone, clearly bored.

The girl reached her hand in the now empty potato chips. Feeling that there were no more chips in the bag, she groaned in annoyance, before getting up to throw the bag away in the trash can. Y/n headed over to the living room, looking on her phone once again.

"There's nothing to do" she dramatically dropped herself on the couch, accidentally dropping her phone on the floor in the process.

"Shit" she cursed getting up to look at her phone. The girl picked it up, inspecting the screen, hoping to not see any scratches. She let out a sigh of relief seeing that her phone wasn't damaged.

Y/n sat down on the couch, putting her phone beside her, before glancing at the tv that sat in front of her.

"I'll watch some tv" she picked up the remote, pressing on different numbers, switching to different channels.

A moment passed as Y/n gave up on doing anything for today as she sprawled out on the coach, looking bored out of her mind until an idea popped up.

Poem.

She had to finish the last poem.

"Let me start-" she slowly got up, ready to head to her room.

That was until she heard the doorbell ring.

Y/n raised a brow, checking her phone's time 7:37 p.m. "who is that?"

The girl opened the door revealing Inarazaki's volleyball player number 10.

"Suna-kun what are you-"

"Y/n drop the kun.....please" he looked at her with pleading eyes.

"What do you want now....Suna?" Y/n crossed her arms, while leaning on the doorway.

"Do you want to hang out?"

"Why would I?" The girl rose a brow at her crush.

"Please, it can be like old times."

Y/n stilled as she remembered the last time they hung out

Mistake. A flash of the two of them looking at the bright night sky flashed in her mind.