𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟗 *☆* 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ"
- "ғɪɴᴇssᴇ" ʙʏ ʙʀʏsᴏɴ ᴛɪʟʟᴇʀ (ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ)

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

The next day Y/n woke up back in her bed hearing the annoying and obnoxious noise from her alarm.

Once she set the alarm clock to another time, the teen looked at her blank ceiling for a moment there, before deciding she didn't want to go to school after that scene, she had caused, the second year truly felt embarrassed.

Y/n pulled out her phone to text her friend Kaiya, that she wasn't coming in today.

Moving around, and only hearing the noise of her sheets ruffling. The teen tossed around a bit more, until she was in a comfortable position in her cozy bed.

Staring at her ceiling, her eyes slowly started to close as sleep conquered her.

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·

A couple of hours later

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

Ring

Ring

Ring

I woke up to hearing the loud noise of my alarm yet once again, as I was rubbing my eyes trying to get rid of the sleepy feeling, I felt on my eyes.

Yawning, I slowly sat up in my bed, feeling quite warm.

I leaned over to my right, to turn off the alarm on my nightstand.

"I should go take a shower" I mumbled to myself before fully getting up out of my bed, and heading to the bathroom.

Timeskip to after she took a shower and got dress.

After getting ready, I just decided to go back into my bed.

Yawning more, as I stretched before sitting on my bed, still feeling more tired and bored.

"What should I do?"

My eyes skimmed around my room, looking for something before my (e/c) eyes stopped on a book, that was on my desk.

I curiously got up, moving towards my desk before stopping as my eyes fell on the familiar book.

Hesitantly I got up, reaching for the book as I wasn't that far away from it now. My breath hitches as I read the title, my fingers skimmed over the title "I hope you stay"