𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟏 *☆*𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐃

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʟʟ"
- "ᴍɪᴄʜᴇʟʟᴇ" ʙʏ sɪʀ ᴄʜʟᴏᴇ

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Continuing off of chapter 20

At lunch

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

"Y/n you said Atsumu and Osamu, would be sitting with us today right?" Kaiya asked as they sat at their usual table.

"Yeah" Y/n stiffly nodded as she still felt tense from what had happened earlier.

The orange haired girl noticed her friend's state and put her arm around her "Y/n, if Fumiko tries something. I'll be right here alright. I won't hesitate to hit her, if I have to" Kaiya paused cracking her knuckles, causing
Y/n to chuckle.

"Thank you Kaiya, I'm glad I met you" Y/n leaned her head on Kaiya's shoulder.

"Me too, Y/n but for real if she-"

"If she what?" the blonde haired boy asked as him and his brother sat across from the two second years.

"Fumiko, that bitch is really trying to start something" Kaiya explained, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah she is and I think I know why" Osamu sounded muffled as he chewed some of his onigiri.

Y/n glanced at Osamu's bento box, her mouth watering at the sight of the onigiri's he made. "Can I have one?"

The grey haired boy nodded before handing her one "yeah sure and Y/n........"

"What?"

"Suna told us what happened" Atsumu spoke up for his brother.

".........oh" Y/n paused not knowing what to say.

"Listen just know, what he did was so stupid and to be honest I think- OWWWW SAMU!!"The blonde haired boy yelped, rubbing his head that was just hit by his brother.

"Anyways" Osamu bluntly continued not even caring about his brother complaining "we're here for you L/n, what Suna did was completely dumb. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here."

"Thank you Samu" his nickname slipped out of her mouth "I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay L/n, you can call me Samu" the grey haired boy reassured her.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

At Fumiko's lunch table