𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟑 *☆*𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

♡♥♡♥♡♥         ♡♥♡♥♡♥

"ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ"
- "ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ" ʙʏ ᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴄʀᴀᴇ

♡♥♡♥♡♥         ♡♥♡♥♡♥

 ﹥ˏˋ♡̩͙♡̩̩̥͙♡̩̥̩ ⋆ ♡̩̥̩♡̩̩̥͙♡̩͙ˊˎ﹤

Wednesday

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

"Hi Fumiko" Y/n said sitting beside her friend, waiting for Furutani sensei to start the lesson.

"Hey Y/n" the black haired girl lazily muttered as her eyes bore into her phone.

"How's your project?" That question being asked by Y/n immediately gained Fumiko's attention as she looked away from her phone, to Y/n.

"It's alright I guess, hey remember last Saturday at the carnival. I saw you and Atsumu talking....what did you guys talk about?"

"Um it wasn't anything important" Y/n decided to lie knowing that, if she told the truth Fumiko would have thrown a fit.

"Hmmm sure" Fumiko paused looking like she didn't believe her best friend at all. "So how's your project going with Suna? Have you talked to him about me so I could you know."

"The project is good and I haven't had the time to-"

"Y/n-Chan" the black haired girl sarcastically smiled "you hang out with him every single fucking day Y/n don't give me that excuse. You guys must be close because I even saw you and that annoying girl Kaiya sitting with him and the volleyball team at lunch."

"First of all Atsumu invited us over there-"

"Just forget it Y/n" Fumiko sighed, as Furutani sensei started to teach, leaving Y/n to feel uneasy.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Hey Kaiya" Y/n greeted her friend, as she entered the art room, already holding her book bag, since she stopped at her locker before she came here.

"What's up" Kaiya said walking up to her, smiling.

"Nothing much, really......." the teen decided to not tell Kaiya about earlier.

"Oh okay, well come on" the orange haired girl gestured for her friend to follow her to where they would be sitting for today.