𝐂𝐡. 𝟓 *☆*𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼ 

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ʜɪᴍ, sᴏ ғᴀʀ?"

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼ 

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Later on that day...... (continuing off of chapter 4)

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

Y/n sighed in relief, hearing the bell ring.

Getting up out of her seat, she rushed over to classroom door, excited for her afternoon club.

"Y/n!!" Fumiko called out, quickly walking up to her best friend, in hopes she would hear her out.

"What Fumiko? I have my art club to go to" the second year questioned, her hand clutching her books in annoyance.

The black haired girl nervously bit her lip, sighing.

"Y/n I- I'm sorry" Fumiko paused looking down at the floor, embarrassed

"I shouldn't have acted that way especially when you and Suna are just project partners, it's not even like I'm with him anyway" she continued glancing at Y/n's blank and empty expression.

Y/n stared at her best friend who was still looking at the floor

"I-......." she took a deep breath, internally struggling with her decision but soon decides to forgive her for the sake of their friendship "Fumiko I forgive you, just don't get like that again with me over Suna. Remember he's just my project partner-"

Fumiko looked up, pulling her best friend into her embrace, "I won't, I promise."

"Okay" Y/n muttered as the two pulled away.

"I gotta get to my club now, will I see you later?" Fumiko spoke up.

"Um maybe, just don't wait up for me alright? I might stay longer than usual."

"Alright then how about tomorrow morning we walk to school together?" the black haired girl suggestively asked.

"Yeah that sounds great" Y/n nodded.

"Well then see you tomorrow" Fumiko waved as Y/n waved back, as the two second years went their separate ways.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

Y/n walked to her art club, seeing Kaiya was just by the door.

"Wait up" she called out, jogging over to her friend.

"Hey" Kaiya stopped to look at Y/n, waiting for her to catch up, before they both walked into the art room.

"I talked to Fumiko" Y/n spoke up before the two of them greeted their senpai Hiraoka.