𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟒 *☆*𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

"ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴘs, ᴍʏ ʟɪᴘs, ᴀᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘsᴇ"
- "ᴀᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘsᴇ" ʙʏ ᴄɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴇx

   └─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

It was now Thursday morning as the two girls were patiently waiting for their sensei to start teaching again.

"Hey Fumiko" Y/n said to her, sitting beside her once again.

"Hi Y/n" the black haired girl replied back, unusually unenthusiastic once again.

Y/n frowned taking note of this, and decided to confront her. "Fumiko are you alright?"

Fumiko glanced at Y/n in confusion "I'm fine....why?"

Y/n looked back, making eye contact with her
"I just feel you've been so distant with me, you haven't sat with me at lunch-"

"Y/n you literally sit at the volleyball team's table with Kaiya all the time" the black haired girl interrupted her best friend.

"Yeah but you don't sit with us anymore, and it felt a bit lonely so Atsumu just lets us sit with him and the others like-"

"Like Suna right?"

Y/n sighed hoping they wouldn't argue "look I just wanted to know why we don't talk or hang out anymore like we use to."

Fumiko shrugged looking away from Y/n "I've been busy Y/n not everything is about you and our friendship."

"I never even said that but okay" Y/n rolled her eyes looking away from her best friend feeling frustrated.

⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊☆⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

"Y/n wanna hang out again, after our clubs?" Suna asked as she sat beside him at lunch.

"Sure Suna" Y/n nodded, eating another onigiri, that Osamu made for her.

"What will we be doing today?" the teen asked, finishing her food while glancing at him for a reply.

"That will be a surprise" Suna said causing her to groan "not again."