𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟓 *☆*𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

* **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

" ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ
ɢɪʀʟ, ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴏ ғᴀʀ ɢᴏɴᴇ"
- "ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs" ʙʏ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛɪᴄ

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

This gif is so pretty 🤩 okay on with the story

Warning: underage drinking (this is not glamouring that topic)
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

It was now, Friday morning as Y/n entered her first class, looking tired and drained.

The second year walked over to her seat, sighing as she sat down beside Fumiko.

The black haired girl seemed to see that her best friend was out of it, which was quite unusual. "Hey Y/n."

"Oh hi Fumiko" Y/n glanced at the black haired beauty for a mere second, not wanting to look at her any longer.

"Did you hear about the party?" Fumiko spoke up, wanting to spark up a conversation with her.

Why is she talking to me now all of sudden
Y/n thought to herself before shaking her head "no I haven't heard about it."

"Well it's a party that Mei is having, so you're invited because you're my best friend."

Y/n stayed silent for a moment, thinking if she really wanted to go. Maybe I'll just forget about Suna there she internally told herself before asking Fumiko "Okay, when is the party?"

"Today at 8:30 p.m" Fumiko paused leaning closer to Y/n "you know you look a bit tired, are you alright?"

Y/n froze as memories from last night flashed through her mind "yeah I'm fine."

The black haired girl, stared at her longer in suspicion causing Y/n to sweat drop, feeling Fumiko's stare on her.

"........alright" Fumiko finally looked away from her.

It was silent between the two for a moment before Y/n broke it "can I bring Kaiya with me?"

"Sure, I don't care. I'll send the directions after school" the black haired teen shrugged