𝐂𝐡. 𝟑 *☆*𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
"ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴀʏ ɪᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴏᴛ ɪᴛ, ᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛᴀɴᴅ, ᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʟʟ"
- "sᴀʏ ɪᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ" ʙʏ ɴᴇʟʟʏ ғᴜʀᴛᴀᴅᴏ
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒"ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴀʏ ɪᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴏᴛ ɪᴛ, ᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛᴀɴᴅ, ᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʟʟ" - "sᴀʏ ɪᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ" ʙʏ ɴᴇʟʟʏ ғᴜʀᴛᴀᴅᴏ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

﹥ˏˋ♡̩͙♡̩̩̥͙♡̩̥̩ ⋆ ♡̩̥̩♡̩̩̥͙♡̩͙ˊˎ﹤

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

It was now the next day, in the afternoon.

"See you tomorrow Fumiko-Chan" Y/n waved as her friend smiled before the two went their separate ways.

"Hey L/n-San" Hiraoka greeted seeing her talented kohai enter, the art room.

"Hey Hiraoka-San" the second year grinned, approaching her noticing a new girl with short, orange dyed hair beside her senpai.

"This is Sato Kaiya" the club leader introduced the new shy girl to Y/n.

"Hi Sato-San, my name is L/n Y/n" Y/n offered her a sweet smile.

"Nice to meet you, and please you can call me Kaiya" she grinned, happy that Y/n was friendly.

"Well in that case, call me Y/n."

"Can Sato-San sit beside you?" Hiraoka asked after watching her two kohais interact.

"Yeah sure c'mon Kaiya-San" Y/n motioned to for the new girl to follow her, before the two of them walked over to two empty seats with easels in front of them.

Y/n plopped down on her chair, waiting for their sensei to come and instruct them on what to do."Sooooo" she trailed off making the other girl look at her awkwardly. "what do you like about art?" she continued noticing a spark shine through Kaiya's eyes in excitement.

"Everything I like  painting, sketching, and sculpting. I just love it all" Kaiya blurted out before becoming flustered. "I'm sorry about that I get a bit carried on with art sometimes" she apologized, sheepishly scratching the back of her head in embarrassment.

"Don't worry about it" The teen waved it off, before continuing "I have a feeling we'll be great friends."

"Really?"

"Yes of course, you seem to be like me" Y/n truthfully answered, looking at the new girl.

"What do you mean?" The second year's brows furrowed a bit in confusion and curiosity.

"You have a passion for art."

"Sorry about that everyone" Murakami sensei called out, walking towards his desk as his students all expectantly looked at him.