𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ♥

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧

"ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀɴɢʟᴇ" "sᴀʏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴄᴇ ɪᴛ"
- "ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ" ʙʏ ʙᴀᴢᴢɪ

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

It was now the day.

I have a feeling this is going to be so cheesy Suna thought as he went to the gym for morning volleyball practice

"Hey Suna" the blonde called out before jogging over to him.

"Hey Atsumu" Suna looked at his friend.

"You know what today is....right?" Atsumu smirked.

"Yeah, I finished all of my poems" he nodded.

"Oh so you'll finally confess to her" the blonde rose a brow, as Suna looked taken back by his comment.

"What?"

Atsumu sighed slinging his arm around Suna. "Suna though you are good friend of mine, I can't help but say how dumb you can be at times."

Suna deadpanned at him.

"He's right though" Osamu spoke up as he walked up to the two. "You and Y/n are so oblivious, missing the obvious signs you guys were giving each other."

"Yeah Samu is right on that too, I don't know why Y/n can't tell you like her, especially when you always staring at her while blushing" the blonde teased his friend before laughing.

Osamu put a hand on Suna's shoulder, causing the green eyed boy to look at him. "You already know she's not like Fumiko, so what's holding you back? Is it the fear of getting rejected by her?"

"I guess I am afraid" the second year muttered as Osamu sighed.

"It's kinda annoying how oblivious you two are though" Atsumu chuckled.

Suna looked down.
Oblivious. Am I that dense when it comes to my feelings about Y/n? Maybe I wasn't ready to admit it. That being said is she oblivious like me?