𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟕 *☆*𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

"ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ"
- "ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ" ʙʏ ғᴜɴ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴊᴀɴᴇʟʟᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴀᴇ

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

It was now the start of the weekend, and there was Y/n looking through her closet, trying to pick a outfit; since Suna was coming to pick her up because Atsumu, Osamu, Kita, Aran, Kaiya, Suna, and her were going to the movies today.

"Wait what's the weather?" she questioned out loud, going to look for her phone.

Y/n checked the time noticing she had an hour to get ready, then she went to find the weather app on her phone.

A moment passed before she turned off her phone, noting to herself that is was going to be chilly and windy today as she walked back to her closet.

The teenager picked out some straight leg jeans, and a pair of sneakers. (Author's note: if you guys don't wear jeans or sneakers, you can imagine your own outfit that you're comfortable with but try to remember you have to wear a hoodie in the outfit because it plays a part in the story)

"I think.....I'm just gonna wear a hoodie" she mumbled, looking at her hoodies, contemplating on which one to wear.

"Ooo this one is-" she paused as she held the oh so familiar hoodie in her hands. "This is Suna's."

As Y/n stared at the hoodie longer, she started to remember the day he gave it to her.

Memory:
"It's really cold" she mumbled to herself, subconsciously leaning onto Suna, who was right beside her.

Suna froze feeling her on him, he looked at her, seeing that she was shivering. "Y/n are you cold?"

"Y-yeah" she answered still snuggled up onto him.

Suna sighed, not wanting for her to get cold, he unzipped his hoodie, gaining her attention at the noise of the zipper.

"What are you doing?"

"Here" Suna put his hoodie around her "put your arms in" Y/n hesitantly obeyed feeling a bit warm as her arms went through the sleeves of the hoodie, Suna zipped up the the hoodie.