𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄: 𝐖𝐇𝐎? ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Credit for the story idea: haikyuumaster  thank you so much for the idea!!!!

❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅
"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ? ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟɪᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ғɪɴᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ"
- "ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ ♩♪♩♬
❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅

❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ? ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟɪᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ғɪɴᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ" - "ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ ♩♪♩♬❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

There was a calm atmosphere with the slight noise of chatter as she was walking in her second class of the day, Y/n quickly greeted her favorite Sensei.

"Good morning Furutani Sensei."

"Good morning L/n-kun" the older lady greeted back with a smile on her face.

The second year walked down the rows of seats passing other students, to get to her own, which was accompanied by her best friend, Fumiko Azuma.

The two were quite polar opposites, Fumiko could be very kind to others at times but could cause drama which was one of the reasons why besides being pretty she was considered "popular." Y/n on the other hand was more reserved and beautiful, and really didn't like getting into drama, she would always say drama is a waste of time and was not worth it; whereas Fumiko loved it all.

So people were a bit confused on why Fumiko hung out with someone, who wasn't popular and much more reserved than her but that didn't matter to the two friends since they knew each other for seven years, their friendship was secured......

"Y/n-Chan!!" Fumiko called out as her friend sat next to her.

"Hey" Y/n grinned at Fumiko, happy to see her best friend; since they couldn't hang out last weekend.

"How was your weekend?" The second year asked, leaning her head onto the palm of her hand, waiting to hear her best friend answer.

"It was.......it was kinda boring" The teen openly admitted while sighing.

"C'mon it couldn't have been that boring."

"Fine it was okay, I got to paint and take some pictures but that's about it" Y/n confessed, shrugging her shoulders. "Well how about you?" she asked Fumiko, knowing that she was going to full on rant.

"So guess what-" Fumiko paused to look at who entered the classroom, making Y/n turn her head to look as well.

It was the Miya twins and Suna.