𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟔 *☆*𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐃

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*⭑

"ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ"
- "ʜᴀʙɪᴛs" ʙʏ ᴛᴏᴠᴇ ʟᴏ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*⭑

 ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊☆⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

It was now Monday, the day I had to go back to school, how could I look at Suna now after I saw him locking lips with her; how could I be near Fumiko knowing she would brag about kissing him.

I knew, I had to go because if I didn't, it would look suspicious to Fumiko and I didn't want her suspicion of me to grow higher.

I walked into my first class, which was English.

"Hello L/n-San" Furutani sensei greeted me the second I stepped foot into the door way.

"Good morning sensei" I nodded at her before slowly walking to my seat, which just so happen to have Fumiko there on her phone

"Hey Y/n" my best friend greeted putting her phone down on her desk.

"Hi Fumiko" I muttered not wanting to look at her.

"Crazy party right?" She asked leaning closer to me, inspecting my facial expression.

"Yeah I guess" I shrugged, attempting to look unbothered.

"What do you mean you guess? Oh yeah I forgot you left early after you saw Suna and I kissing right?" Fumiko paused chuckling as if everything was just a joke.

"I didn't leave because of that-" she cut me off laughing.

"Of course you did, Y/n" as soon as she said that, the Miya twins and Suna came in.

"Suna!!" Fumiko spoke up smirking, as he blankly looked at her, before sitting down in his seat, not bothering to respond.

Osamu stopped at my desk before leaning down, to whisper in my ear "Hey L/n-San, Tsumu told me what happened and I just wanted to know if you're okay?"

I looked at Atsumu, who was staring at me with worry, I looked back at Osamu "yeah I'm okay."

He looked at me unsure but decided to not push it, and went to his seat.