𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟗 *☆*𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

☆ *˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.☆

"sᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜs ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ" - "ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇ ɢᴜᴍ" ʙʏ ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴏ

☆ *˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.☆

。・:*˚:✧。。・:*˚:✧。。・:*˚:✧。。・:*˚:✧。

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

Now it was Wednesday, and currently 8:50 a.m. as Y/n rushed through the hallways, late.

"Shit" she cursed glancing at her phone for the time. "I have two minutes left."

Y/n quickly went to her locker, putting her book bag in there before grabbing her books and rushing to furutani Sensei's classs.

"I'm here" Y/n opened the door surprising her sensei and peers.

"L/n-San...." the older lady trailed off as her green eyes looked at the clock. "you're late."

"I'm sorry sensei" she formally bowed to her sensei, who waved her off.

"Just don't let it happen again."

★・・・★・・・・★・・・★

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

I sat there, feeling bored as Furutani sensei taught us.

Suddenly I felt a poke on my back causing me to turn around.

"What?" I whispered.

"How come you're late?" Suna whispered back, while glancing at sensei before looking back at me.

"I woke up late" I shrugged.

"Oh really" he raised a brow.

"Yeah. I had a really good dream last night so I didn't wanna just end it. So I did, what the best option was......" I trailed off

"And what was that?"

"Turning off my alarm clock, to get more sleep" I grinned at him.

"You're never really late to school. That dream must've been really good" he spoke up.

"It sure was."

"It probably was about me" he smirked at me.

"........."

"It's okay if you have nothing to say Y/n. At least I know that you dream about me and honestly....." He trailed off. "I'm quite flattered" he finished off in a teasingly tone.