𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟐 *☆*𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐍

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*

"ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴏᴏʜ ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪᴛ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ" - "sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs" ʙʏ ᴅᴏᴊᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*

I love that song so much 🎶😌

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

It was now Monday morning, a start off for the new week.

The second year carried her books and pencils with her, as she walked over to her English class.

Y/n walked through door, noticing she was slightly late.

"Good morning L/n-San!" The older lady greeted, while waving at her student.

"Morning Furutani sensei" Y/n waved back, before heading over to her seat.

She pulled out her seat, before sitting down on it and putting her school supplies on her desk.

"Hey Fumiko" Y/n spoke up, smiling at her friend.

"Uh hey Y/n" the black haired girl didn't really spare her a glance like she usually does.

Not again Y/n thought, as she internally rolled her eyes at the thought of Fumiko getting angry at her for talking to Atsumu. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine" Fumiko answered in a blunt tone.

"No you're being a-" sensei cleared her throat, interrupting Y/n.

"So class, before we start with our lesson for today, I want to know how everyone is doing with their project?"

"L/n" the second year heard a whisper behind her, causing her to turn her, to see who it was.

"Hey Suna, what's up?"

"Are you okay?" the green eyed boy asked feeling the tension between her and Fumiko.

"Um yeah, thanks for asking" Y/n muttered to him, turning her head around to face the teacher.

Unbeknownst to her, Fumiko kept on a poker look on her face, while clutching her pencil in anger hearing Suna ask her best friend if she was okay.

⭒☆━━━━━☆⭒

At lunch

"That carnival was so fun on Saturday" Kaiya spoke up while drinking her water.

Y/n grinned "Yeah it really was, Osamu and Atsumu were so fun to hang with-"

Suddenly the black haired girl got up from her seat not wanting to hear about the Miya twins, still wondering about what Atsumu told Y/n.