𝐂𝐡. 𝟏 *☆*𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼ 
"ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ, ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀɢᴇs ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ, sᴏʀʀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ғᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ"
- "ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋs" ʙʏ sᴢᴀ
✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼ 

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  "ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ, ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀɢᴇs ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ, sᴏʀʀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ғᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ" - "ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋs" ʙʏ sᴢᴀ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼ 

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

The bell finally rang making the second year sigh in relief, feeling the stare of her friend's ex was a bit nerve wrecking and awkward.

Y/n got up out of her seat, putting her stuff away.

"Y/n-Chan!!" Fumiko called out already standing by the doorway of the classroom.

"Yeah?"

"I'll see you at lunch" the black haired girl said walking out, not bothering to hear her friend respond.

"Alright-"

"L/n?" Suna asked as he waved goodbye at Atsumu and Osamu, who walked out of the class.

"Uh Suna-kun......hey"

"Where do you wanna work on this project?" Suna asked straight forward.

"We can meet after school-"

"I have volleyball practice" he interrupted her.

"I have a club to go to as well, and I was going to say we'll meet each other after our clubs but you interrupted me" she gritted out, making the boy raise a brow at her behavior.

"How about I walk you home today" Suna suggested, shrugging at her.

"What why?"

"Did you forget L/n" Suna paused as he came closer to her, their noses nearly touching one another.

Y/n felt her self becoming flustered at the close proximity between them.

If Fumiko was here she would kill me the second year internally scoffed, imagining her best friend's reaction.

"The project is about us getting to know each other" he moved away from her, slightly smirking at the teen's expression.

"Um y-yeah you're totally right" Y/n straightened up, trying to forget that weird moment they just had.

"What club do you have?"

"Art" she answered with no hesitation.

Interesting Suna thought to himself before walking towards the door.

"You're not gonna say goodbye or see you later" Y/n called out.

"Nope" he lazily waved at her, heading out into the hallway.