𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟒 *☆*𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

" ɪ sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴɪɴ' ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɪᴛ"
- "ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ" ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅ

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

。・:*˚:✧。。・:*˚:✧。。・:*˚:✧。。・:*˚:✧。

The next day

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

I quickly left my home 25 or 30 minutes earlier than usual, in hopes of getting to school early.

Arriving at school, I let out a sigh of relief noticing I was the first one in the class room, for now.

"L/n-San? You're here early.....everything alright?" Furutani sensei asked with worry and concern laced in the tone of her voice.

"Um no it isn't..... I just wanted to ask you something" I answered, nervously playing around with my fingers after I finished putting my stuff down on my desk.

Sensei waved me over to her desk.

As I stood at her desk, feeling her stare on me.

"So what can I do for you?" She asked still staring at me.

"I wanted to know if I could move my seat, please."

Furutani sensei sighed "do you mind telling me why? I mean I thought you and Azuma-San were best friends."

"Her and I are no longer friends or even aquantiences. We got into a...um a huge argument/altercation yesterday and I don't feel comfortable being around her anymore" I explained to her.

"Is it because of Suna-kun?" she asked, surprising me.

"Um what do you mean-"

"L/n-San, I saw the little glares she gave you, whenever you talked to Suna-kun but I didn't know it was that bad" Furutani sensei clarified.

I let out a breath, "Fumiko attacked me because I was around him and hung out with him; and she was jealous of that."

"Jealous huh. Say L/n-San..... before the project did you talk to Suna-kun?"

I shook my head no "no this project is what made us um friends"

"I see" she sighed, looking away from me to look at my desk. Her eyes looked back at me with regret "I'm sorry L/n-San if only I knew that-"

"Furutani sensei it's okay, what's done is done."

She looked at the clock on the wall "people are going to start coming in soon. And since I've caused such an inconvenience for you I'll let you move your seat."