𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟎 *☆*𝐋𝐈𝐄

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊

"ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʟɪᴇs ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴇ
ɪ ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀᴇ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ"
- "ɪᴅғᴄ" ʙʏ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇᴀʀ
.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

It was now Wednesday at exactly 8:30 a.m. as the Inarazaki student walked into her English classroom.

"Good to see you L/n-San" her sensei greeted her, after not seeing her yesterday.

"You too, Furutani sensei" Y/n nodded at her with a slight smile before she hesitantly walked over to her seat, noticing Fumiko wasn't there yet.

Sitting in the cold seat, Y/n started to take her stuff out in preparation for class to start.

Soon enough after a couple of moments later, the black haired girl entered through the classroom doorway heading over to her seat.

"Hey Y/n" Fumiko plopped down on the seat beside her best friend

"Hi Fumiko" Y/n muttered, while opening her notebook, still not looking at the girl that sat beside her.

The popular girl tilted her head a bit, staring at "Y/n why weren't you here yesterday?"

Y/n paused for a minute, before turning her head to face her best friend. "I didn't feel well.....why are you asking me this?"

"Hmmm really" Fumiko trailed off, dodging
Y/n's question, as the Miya twins and Suna walked in."Suna's here"

"Okay good for you" Y/n shrugged looking away from her and fighting the urge to look at the boy, whom she had grown feelings for.

"Hey L/n" Atsumu greeted her as he sat in his seat causing the second year to look behind her, to see him.

"Hey Atsumu and Osamu" she greeted the two twins.

"Hi L/n-San" the grey haired boy nodded at her.

"Hey.....L/n how come you haven't sat at our table, recently?" the blonde haired boy questioned causing his twin to smack him
"HEY!! What the hell Samu!!"