𝐂𝐡. 𝟒 *☆*𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧

"ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴇʀ sʜᴇ's sᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ"
- "ʜᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ" ʙʏ ᴄᴏɴᴀɴ ɢʀᴀʏ

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧

* ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

"Hey Fumiko-Chan" Y/n greeted, sitting down next to her best friend.

"Hi Y/n..." Fumiko slightly frowned and Y/n seem to take notice of that.

"What's wrong?"

"I saw you in the art room yesterday-" the teen paused as Suna and Osamu sat quickly in their seats behind them.

"You shit heads!!! You left me behind!!" Atsumu appeared at the doorway out of breath.

"Not my fault, that you're slow" Osamu remarked, as a small chuckle escaped from Suna.

"Atsumu-kun, will you not cause a scene like that in the classroom and curse!! If you do that again, I won't hesitate to give you detention" Furutani sensei sternly scolded him, as the blonde's cheeks turn red in embarrassment, as everyone's eyes were on him.

"Sorry sensei" Atsumu bowed, while he sheepishly apologized before heading over to his seat.

Y/n turned her head, to look back at her best friend."Can you continue what you were saying."

"Um I'll tell you at lunch" Fumiko looked away, from her.

"Oh.......alright."

The rest of class Fumiko and Y/n didn't really converse.

The atmosphere between them felt tense.

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

It was now lunch time and I held onto my bento box and sketch pad; looking for Fumiko.

Walking around a bit more, I finally found her.

"Fumiko-Chan, hey!!" I greeted only receiving a weak smile in return.

"So what's up?" I asked sitting across from her.

"Well I wanted to walk home with you yesterday and I saw Suna with you. Wanna tell me what that was about?"