↯︎Hunt♬︎

Speedrunner v 4 hunters chapter again

These are mostly my own events, some of the small parts of the conversation were taken from one of the manhunt (4 hunters) videos though :) enjoy

Y/N POV

~

☆☆☆

Los Angeles, California

☆☆☆

~

The day passes, and now it's time to record the manhunt on the next day. The hunters all get in a call before Dream joins us, discussing strategies, and starting to plan a bit.

"Alright, obviously Staar and Sap should chase Dream since they're arguably the best here at PVP," George says. We're all in a discord call on our own, speaking to each other. Dream isn't in the call yet, but it seems fair that we can brainstorm since he can just think about strategies.

"Alright, so can you and Bad try to find a village off the start, or, get us iron and food and stuff," I ask.

"Yeah I'll get a village or look for any world spawns, Bad, you can get iron," George says. "The hay bales from the village should be enough food, for now, we can always get more when Dream is doing his own preparations."

"Awesome," I say, and a ping rings from my monitor. "He just dmed me, he's finished and ready for us," I say, and earn a few chuckles from Sapnap over my words.

We all move into the call, and I open up Minecraft while the boys make small talk. I enter the world that Dream's given us, not moving from my spawn point as I wait for the others to join.

We all get the compasses, then get in our usual position of the (now four) of us surrounding Dream.

We wait patiently, and I keep my eyes locked on the screen, staring at his green, bald face. He looks around, making eye contact with each of us for a few moments before reaching me.

"Hello?" I ask as he stares at me, waiting for him to run.

"Hello," he says, his voice rising in tune. A few moments pass, and then he punches me backward and starts sprinting in the opposite direction.

"Go go go!" George yells, and I start sprint jumping to catch up with them all. Sapnap is a few blocks in front of me, and Dream is a few blocks in front of him. George and Bad are joining us for now, but still look for the building to raid before they peel off of the group.

They find a village in the distance, turning to the left and raiding it.

"Leave me alone!" Dream yells.

"Never!" I yell, and he jumps into a river that lays at the side of a large mountain. He swims through it easily, and I struggle for a moment, losing my time. Sapnap trails behind me but jumps in, getting closer to Dream.

Dream's parkour skills help him here, allowing him to navigate faster than Sapnap and I. He reaches the top of the mountain first, and I can hear the distant sounds of him collecting wood.