a/n

:)

You probably already know what this is.

No author is just going to have an author's note in the middle of a story.

So, with that being said, you have reached the end of the story, Mutual.

I do apologize if this story may have stopped abruptly, or if you wanted it to keep going, but I severely lost inspiration for a while because I just had so many other things going on, and didn't have time. I also wanted to make sure I was putting prime content out for my readers, and that just didn't seem like it was happening.

I will continue writing other stories in the future but probably won't start right after I finish this story. I might bounce between Wattpad and ao3 and will announce if I ever post a story on a different platform or move completely.

Now come the emotions, hold on-

This story has really helped me.

Not only with being a creative outlet, but also with my confidence, world-building, and so much more.

It's improved my skills as a writer, which I think is quite obvious when you look at the first chapter compared to the last.

It's helped with my confidence, inside and outside of writing. Every vote, comment, even view is enough for me to want to write another chapter for you guys, to write another 8k word chapter just because I want to, but with no inspiration that just can't happen.

I know you've heard it millions of times before, after every Wattpad book you've read, but thank you. It means so much to me that so many people support me. Even when you might look at other stories that have more comments, votes, or views, it still means so much to me, because these votes are mine, that I worked for, because you guys have enjoyed my writing (for some reason).

On a lighter note, I do want to continue writing in the future (as I previously stated)!

Please be wary that I also have boundaries as to what I will read/write.

I will NOT write:
- Smut
- Stories where a minor (Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo, etc.) is the love interest. Even if they have stated they are okay with it, I will not write it.
-
I think that pretty much sums it up

If you have any suggestions, put them in the comments right here!

I will continue to update this note every time that I upload or publish a new story! Basic updates are listen below! 

- I have a oneshot, Pool House! It is a dreamxreader (again, I know) and is based on the song "Pool House" by the backseat lovers! 3k+ words! 

I don't really know how to end this, but please, for the love of god, go touch gra- *GUNSHOTS*

MUAH xoxo author :)

love you guys