♕L'Manberg ✇

DREAM POV

~

☆☆☆

Orlando, Florida

☆☆☆

~

I jump over to the large black wall and cringe as I look at it. "This is where the assholes live," I say, my eyebrows furrowed.

"L'Manberg," George says, and I can feel the disgust in his voice.

"Looks nice," Staar says, and I whip my Minecraft player's head to face her. A few swipes from my netherite sword and she dies. Staar was slain by Dream.

"What the hell was that for?" she asks, running back to the large walls.

"We... Don't... Like L'manberg!" George says as he chases her around, and she dodges his swings and places blocks behind her.

"Why not? Answer me George!" she yells, running frantically. One more swing and she's dead again. She turns around to look at George, crouching down.

"No please George, I'm low," she begs, looking down at the ground. "I get it. We don't like L'manberg."

"Good," I say, proud. "So your pretty good at pvp, right?" I ask her, and she walks back to where I'm standing.

"Best in the game!" she says confidently.

"Really? You sure about that?" I ask her, thinking about my Technoblade duel.

"Alright, maybe not, but I think I'm somewhere near the best," she says, still jumping around.

"That's what I thought. You'll be a good asset for the war. Let's get you started with some materials," I say, tossing her some Iron armor and tools, which is the best I have in my inventory.

"Oh, Dream. My chat's calling you a simp," she says, putting on the armor. I roll my eyes. I've been called worse.

"I don't even like you. In any way," I say, and realize that I might have been too harsh. She is quick to jump at me and kill me because of my low hunger. "You little bitch."

"And I'll do it again!" she yells, chopping down a nearby tree. Sapnap and George giggle.

"Moving on, there's not a lot of important stuff about L'Manberg. Just that we hate them, and they want freedom," I say, and move onto the rest of the server.

Once we finish the quick run through, Sapnap, George and I decide to help her get materials. As we are in the nether getting gold, the chat fills with a yellow text that catches my eye.

WilburSoot joined the game.

TWITCH CHAT

aubreywastaken: this can't be good

ieatbutterflys: NotLikeThis NotLikeThis NotLikeThis

gogyxdream4ever: OH NOOO

I scoff, and Staar takes a quick interest.

"Didn't you say that Wilbur was the self-elected president?" She asks.

"Yeah, but its no big deal," I say, collecting the remaining gold and heading back to the portal. "Let's meet up with him to introduce our newest addition to the Dream SMP," I say, and get some hums of approval from Sapnap and George. I see Staar running towards the portal from a distance, and wait for her by the purple color. Staar comes over and walks through the portal.