⇪︎Questions∞︎

LONGEST CHAPTER YET WOO BUCKLE UP

im sorry its literally 6009 words i--

Y/N POV

~

☆☆☆

Dream SMP

☆☆☆

~

"Will you be my Minecraft girlfriend?" Dream asks, and my stomach flutters with butterflies, but I dismiss them. I don't want to show how excited I am with the question just yet. I don't know how he feels about the words, or whether he takes them seriously as I might.

"Yeah, why not," I answer, almost like it's a favor, but in reality, my stomach is doing cartwheels. Dream's character jumps up and down in what I think is excitement, and I mirror his movement. Though it may not sound like it, there's a smile plastered on my face that I feel like I can't take off. My face heats as everyone else in the call whoops in success.

"YEAH!" Sapnap yells, and Tommy follows, punching both of us in excitement. I return some of them, defending myself.

"So do you want to go on a Minecraft date with me?" Dream asks again, even though our characters are still being punched by Tommy, and George and Sapnap have also joined, bringing me down to half health. I eat a steak and start reviving more hearts than their deducting. But my real heart, it's beating quickly and strongly in my chest.

"Wow, Dream, so many questions today. But yes, I will go on a Minecraft date with you to celebrate," I say again, and mute for a moment to squeal in excitement. I make sure not to be too loud, reminding myself that Dream is across the apartment.

"Alright, great," Dream says, and I can hear the smile on his face loud and clear. It's contagious, only making me smile harder, still continuing to the point where my cheeks start hurting.

"Okay, Dream and Staar leave the call," George says, and I grow confused. Dream does it immediately, the soft ping ringing out and signalling he has left.

"What? Why?" I ask, and now it's my turn to ask the questions.

"So we can plan the date. Duh. Go afk or something," Sapnap suggests, and I do what they say, leaving the call and the game for now. I stand up from my chair, walking to the couch, sitting down. I grab a toy and squeeze it and it lets out a high pitched squeak that brings Patches and Lucky into the room.

I play with them and hear movement coming from Dream's room, later hearing his door open and close, walking into the room. I stand as he walks into the room, both of us still towers in the room. We simply stare at one another for a moment, making eye contact, smiles plastered on our faces.

It only takes a few seconds before we're in each other's arms, knowing that the bit on Tommy's stream meant more to both of us than just a bit. It's reassuring to know that he felt that way too, and it wasn't just me over-analyzing a situation as I usually do.

We hug at first, and the butterflies return, swarming my stomach twice the amount that they were before. My arms wrap around his shoulders and neck, nuzzling my face into the curve of his neck. His arms wrap around my waist, lifting me a bit and holding me close and tight. The body heat in between us grows, bringing warmth to my whole body.

It's not long before the hug turns into a kiss, our lips eventually finding their way to one another. It starts slow, our lips locking, hands getting into the correct positions. It then moves to be more deep and passionate, our tongues pushing into each other's mouths. Dream's scent is overpowering, but in a good way, in a way that makes you want even more of it. It makes my knees weak, sending shivers down my spine as our bodies stay glued together.