◁︎Wheel❂︎

Y/N POV

~

☆☆☆

Los Angeles, California

☆☆☆

~

I wake up to the sun peeking through the curtains, making me bring an arm up to rub my eyes. I blink the pain away, looking at my position. Dream is laying next to me, arm draped over me and keeping me down. I push it off of me, swinging my legs off the side of the bed.

Last night was... Eventful.

I stand up, a small wobble in my legs. I regain my balance quickly, taking a deep breath.

"You okay?" Dream asks from behind me, huffing a small laugh. His voice is deep again, almost scratchy. I spin around to make eye contact with him, rolling my eyes at the smirk on his face.

"Yes, I'm fine," I say. I sit back down on the bed, now facing him. I smile at his appearance, running a hand through his messy hair.

"I'll be gentler next time," he says with a wink. I cringe, covering my face with embarrassment. He laughs at my actions, eventually spreading to me, making me smile even more.

"Next time?" I ask, raising my brows. Dream tilts his head, raising one eyebrow seductively. I shake my head at him, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Good morning, by the way," I say. I then shut the door to the bathroom, muffling Dreams response. I turn around and lean back on the door, closing it all the way. I smile, folding over and covering my face with my hands again.

~

Once I finish in the bathroom Dream follows, finishing quickly.

I'm sitting on the bed scrolling through Twitter when he enters the room. He gives himself a running head start, then jumps onto the bed, making me fly upwards and chuck my phone.

"What the hell!" I exclaim, rubbing the spot on my forehead which my phone hit.

"Hi," Dream says, rolling over and hugging me. I would have thought that I've gotten used to it by now, but I still blush with the contact.

"Ooh, since when are we so touchy-feely, Dream?" I ask him rolling over to face him. His hair is wet from his shower, and his scent is overbearing, but somehow in a good way.

"What? Is there an issue with that?" He asks, suddenly alert and drawing his hands away.

"No, there isn't. Quit being so insecure. I thought we talked about this, like, a while ago," I say with a chuckle, drawing his hands back to their previous positions. He smiles, putting them in a more natural place.

"There's never anything wrong with asking for consent," he says, and I shrug at his statement.

"True, true," I say, melting into his touch. His light fingertips send small trembles down my spine. It's confusing how his touch can be so soft when he's so... I don't know, not.

The words come out of my mouth before I can even think them through. "Have you gone soft for me?" I ask him. I widen my eyes as the sentence keeps spilling out, not being able to stop myself.