❋ a/n ➹

Hi! :)

Thank you for reading my story. I didn't even think I was going to publish it, but here we are. Here are just a few pointers:

Y/N - Your Name

E/C - Eye color

H/C - Hair color

Y/H/L - Your Hair Length

F/C - Favorite color

Y/L/N - Your Last Name

Y/M/S - Your Minecraft skin

Y/H - Your Height

Anything else I use will probably be clarified before it's used, or clarified in parenthesis afterward. :)

This is actually the first story I'm publishing, and I'm really happy about it. Please don't judge if some parts are awkward because I've never written a Fan-Fic.

There is no smut, I am uncomfortable with writing that.

There will be strong language used.

If you see any bold parts like this, it's most probably an authors note.

If its more like this, then its probably just emphasizing a word.

I have recently made a playlist for this story, so you can check it out if you want to. It just gives me similar vibes that this story gives me. Just screenshot, then go to spotify and enter your camera roll from the search; it should then recognize the code and take you straight to the playlist. lmk if this works :) wow it's big holy-

 lmk if this works :) wow it's big holy-

This starts before the Dream SMP war. This is set when L'Manberg is fighting for independence from the Dream SMP.

Later chapters do have traces of angst, and most will have a warning before the chapter to section with angst. Stay safe, and never force yourself to read something that you are uncomfortable with.

Also, I always see a lot of "why are they always arguing" comments in the earlier chapters. You could call this a sort of enemies to lovers because Dream and the main character do not like each other at first. Please note this, and be prepared for heated arguments ;)

When I wrote the first few chapters I was still an "okay" (ish) writer so I did have to go back and edit spacing, word choice, and just the overall flow of the dialogue. Some of these edits may have messed up the comments, and I apologize in advance for that. 

THIS NEXT PART DOES HAVE SOME SMALL SPOILERS IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM THEN JUST GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER OR SKIP THE NEXT PARAGRAPH!!

I am trying to make my story as different from other fanfics as possible (they can be very redundant at times) and have tried to change a lot of things. Instead of George being y/n's wingman, it's going to be sapnap! Instead of y/n being heterosexual, she will be bisexual :)

Onward!