✵︎ Thief ♪︎

AY Dream angst later in the chap, beware :)

Y/N POV

~

☆☆☆

Los Angeles, California

☆☆☆

~

After we finish recording, I get up, grab a snack, and then sit back down at my desk.

Dream is talking to his family about visiting, George is probably napping, and Sapnap is doing the dishes (for the first time). Occasionally I'll get up and check on him, making sure he doesn't break any of the dishes, or any bones. It's highly unlikely, but it's Sapnap.

I play on the smp for a bit, not streaming anything for now. I get more netherite, making all of my tools out of the items. I head to the XP farm, also enchanting all of my tools. I also bring books with me, enchant them, then add them to my armor.

Everything is looking good, but it just takes so long to do.

A discord notification distracts me, and I stand by the spawner while looking at it.

QuackityHQ

QuackityHQ:
STAAR

Me:
QUACKMIESTER

QuackityHQ:
IM PLAYING GTA WITH BAD

Me:
COOL I WAS WITH HIM EARLIER

QuackityHQ:
oh?

Me:
i was recording a manhunt stop

QuackityHQ:
with dream??????????

Me:
yes with Dream
we live together why tf are there so many question marks

QuackityHQ:
oh?

Me:
STOP DOING THAT

QuackityHQ:
fine
do u wanna join my stream and play gta with us

Me:
sure

QuackityHQ:
ok im starting my stream in 3 min shut up

Me:
THREE MINUTES

Slightly based off of "Quackity Plays GTA 5 With BadBoyHalo For The First Time," On Quackity's VODS channel :)

I click out of the tab, exiting the smp. I open GTA, trying to get it all sorted out before joining the call with Quackity and Bad.

"Hello!" Bad says. I look over at my monitor, seeing that Quackity has deafened (probably to introduce his stream).

"Hi again," I say, leaning back in my chair. I mute quickly, then get up and open my door. "Everyone keep quiet, I'm on Quackity's stream!" I yell. I don't really get any responses, which is understandable, I guess.

"BAD! STAAR!" Quackity yells, full of excitement. I run back to my seat, sliding my headphones back on and greeting him.

"Hello!" I say, trying my best to match his energy.

"Quackity! How are you?" Bad asks.

"I'm good, I'm excited!" Quackity says, and I can hear the smiles on their faces.