♤Caught✪︎

Y/N POV

~

☆☆☆

Los Angeles, California

☆☆☆

~

We break out of this kiss, turning to look over to see who the voice belongs to. I see Sapnap standing in the doorway, groceries in hand. Dream lets go of me, our bodies no longer touching as we stand next to each other awkwardly. I scratch the back of my hand.

"Sorry-- what did you say?" I ask, voice shaking. As much as I hate this situation, a smile tries making its way onto my face, but I try my best to hide it.

"I said, you weren't lying earlier when you said Dream got kisses, huh," Sapnap repeats. I think back to our texting conversation from earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~

SaMsUnG rEfRidGeRaToR 🍲😻:
oml this is the nice side of staar?
i dont even wanna know what dream gets

Me:
he gets kisses 😳

~~~~~~~~~~

I probably shouldn't have texted that. Dream shoots me a look, and I clench my jaw without looking at him. I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. I can't lie my way out of this, because he literally saw it happening.

A few loud footsteps are head before George bursts through the doorway, even more groceries in hand. He drops them, then looks at us. He pants as he hops onto the counters, sitting. Sapnap and George share a look, and George's jaw drops.

"Seriously? You're not lying?" George asks, still a bit out of breath.

"Nope. Full truth," Sapnap says. George groans then reaches into his pocket, pulling out a twenty dollar bill, and giving it to Sapnap.

"I thought they'd be more responsible. I'm not making anymore bets with you. I always lose," George groans, and I laugh with a confused expression on my face.

"What?" Dream asks.

"We make bets," Sapnap says, not putting up a fight.

"About what?" I ask.

"All sorts of things. Usually its about you guys. This time it was about if you guys were getting it on while we were at the grocery store," Sapnap says. I cringe and so does Dream.

"We were not 'getting it on', alright?" Dream defends, awkwardly chuckling. Sapnap raises his eyebrows in suspicion, and I roll my eyes.

"Guys, these groceries are not going to organize themselves. C'mon," I say, walking towards the mass amounts of bags they've brought up in just one trip. The attempt to change the subject works. We distribute everything, moving the cleaning supplies into the laundry room, toilet paper into the bathrooms, and food in the kitchen. While Sapnap and I are carrying stuff into the bathroom, I shoot him a dirty look.

"Bets? Really?" I ask.

"I need some sort of a secondary income, y/n. What if streaming doesn't work out in the long run?" He says. I roll my eyes at him and set everything down, walking back to the kitchen. My eyes trail to the windows, seeing the sun starting to set.

"Well. We don't have beds," I say, taking a deep breath.

"Hotel?" Dream asks. I nod, and so does George.