♧Accidental ✿

Y/N POV

~

☆☆☆

New York City, New York

☆☆☆

~

My jaw drops as I read the word FaceTime. I answer cautiously, holding my finger over the camera and turning it off as soon as possible. I lift my finger and see a blank, white ceiling. Barely any sound, just the crunching of some sort of bag. I stay silent, curious about what is happening. Soon, Dream comes into view with a few chips in his mouth, looking straight ahead and not looking at the phone. I assume he's looking at Patches by the facial expressions he's making.

"What?" I ask, curious. He looks down at the phone, wide-eyed. I make eye contact with his green eyes, even though he can't see me. His dirty blonde hair frames his face, and he crunches down on all of his chips, defining his jawline. I look at him in awe.

"Oh shit," he says, muffled by the chips. His voice is monotone like he hasn't processed the weight of the situation, and frankly neither have I. He hangs up immediately, and I just stare at my phone. What? The? Fuck? Just? Happened?

A text notification comes down from the top of the screen. I click on it.

Green block man 👁️👄👁️:
my b

My jaw drops. I just saw DREAMS FACE, and his immediate responses are "oh shit" and "my bad"? Is this man crazier than I thought?

Me:
um ok

Green block man 👁️👄👁️:
not even gonna forgive me? damn

Me:
I--

Green block man 👁️👄👁️:
c'mon ur a big girl finish ur sentences

I roll my eyes at the response.

Me:
I just saw you, YOUR FACE, and ur response is THAT

Green block man 👁️👄👁️:
next thing i know ur gonna be freaking out about my name being clay

Me:
WHAT

Green block man 👁️👄👁️:
oh shit u didn't know??

Me:
NO

Green block man 👁️👄👁️:
well now u do
anyways i gtg bye

asldkfjhgakdf (my thoughts as I'm writing this)

I stare at my phone once again, in shock. I can't stand up, I can't text, I just stare. Everything processes into my brain like waves, multiple pieces of information at a time. One thing sticks out to me, and I can't seem to stop thinking about it.

Why the hell was he so hot?

I shake off the thought, knowing that it's probably something he's used to hearing when he looks like that. I finally shake my head and set my phone down on the couch, eyes still wide. I swallow hard and stand up slowly. I try and ignore the thought, and start to get ready for bed.

I change and tuck myself in, turning on my bedside lamp and scrolling through TikTok. Suddenly, my for you page fills with clips from different people's streams, including swearing compilations of different people. I watch a few ones of Dream and my muscle memory makes me like them, and more and more pop up on my for you page. Eventually, I see one of me. It makes me uncomfortable, not going to lie. I turn off my phone and switch the lamp off, looking back on the past few hours.