☏Location ◈

Before I start, corona is not real in this story please and thank you

Y/N POV

~

☆☆☆

New York City, New York

☆☆☆

~

It's almost been two weeks. George, Sapnap, and Dream arrive tomorrow. My fingers tremble on my keys, and I take a sip from my water bottle. 

"Alright Tommy, what do you want," I ask him. 
"Well someone's in a bad mood," he says sassily. 
"Yeah, I am. What're you gonna do about it?" 
"Pffft, there's nothing I can do, Staar."
"Then quit complaining."

I follow Tommy's character as he leads me to a cow. Seriously? He's taking time out of my stream to show me a cow? I look over at my chat to see their reaction. 

TWITCH CHAT

coolbean678: HENRYYY

rainbow4ever: HEEENNNRRYYYYYY

severe_art: HENRYYYYY WE LOVE HENRYYYYY

"Tommy, is the cows name Henry by any chance?" I ask him, trusting my chat (for once). 
"Yes, it is actually. I love him," he tells me, and my chat erupts in aws. I infer that his chat is as well. 

"Chat! Stop with the aws!"Tommy yells, and I giggle. "Shut it, American woman."
"Shut it, British bitch boy," I retort, and I can almost hear the eye roll. "Or should I say, 'bri ish'?" I laugh, but Tommy is not amused. I look onto his stream which I have pulled up on my phone, and see him rolling his eyes again. "Keep rolling your eyes, Tommy. I'm sure you'll find a brain back there some day." He does his loud laugh. 
"Jesus, stop roasting me, Staar," he says, calming down. 
"No can do, Tommy," I say, and we continue to talk about his cow, which he "oh so dearly" loves. 

I stream for another little while, and then end the stream a bit early. Only about one and a half hours in, but it was my old normal. As soon as I do my outro I end the stream, raiding some random small streamer with only a few hundred viewers. 

I sigh. I scoop Lucky up as she walks past my desk, and pet her back. She purrs and cuddles up against me, pushing her nose into my hand. I stay with her for a while, petting and talking to her. 

She drifts off in my lap, purring softly. I decide to just do some normal speed runs, to improve my skills. Once I place all of my ender eyes in the portal and it lights up, the loud sound of the portal fills my headphones. It muse have been louder than I thought, because Lucky gets scared and runs out of the room, leaving me all alone. 

I sigh, but kill the ender dragon for what seems like the 50th time. I close my minecraft after the credits roll, and throw my body onto my large bed. I turn to look at my alarm clock. 

9:53pm. 

Tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day I get to meet the people who have made my life worth living. 

~

I don't sleep at all that night. I try, but my hands shake with excitement and my eyes scan my ceiling quickly. After an hour or so, I stand up and get a monster, binge-watching the last two seasons of The Good Place on Netflix. I look over at my clock once more. 

4:37am. 

Dream arrives in four hours. George arrives in six. Sapnap arrives in eleven.