☽︎ Rap ❣︎

DREAM POV

~

☆☆☆

Los Angeles, California

☆☆☆

~

"Sober feelings."

My eyes unfocus for a moment when she says the words, not expecting them at all. I swallow and take a deep breath, taking in the information. She looks down and continues fiddling with her sleeves, awkward tension slowly growing.

"What about you? Sober feelings or drunk thoughts?" Staar asks, looking back up at me. We make eye contact and a smile crawls onto my face, pretty much giving my answer away.

"It's mutual again, isn't it," she whispers, just loud enough for me to hear. We're both now smiling like idiots, fidgeting with our hands as nervousness sets in.

"Yeah, it is," I start, and the verbal confirmation causes Staar to smile even more. Earlier when I complemented her smile, I just went over it and acted like nothing happened. But the thing is, I was telling the truth. Her smile really is beautiful. "Recurring themes, yeah?"

"Yeah," she whispers, then hugs me. I'm startled by the sudden contact, but melt into the hug and hold her close. I nuzzle my face into her neck, and her arms wrap around my shoulders tightly.

A soft knock on the door interupts the moment, George reminding us that we have to go get out stuff. We leave the hug and smile at each other, leaving the room together.

~

We set all of our stuff down on the countertops, distributing everyones PC and room decorations. Staar has the most out of all of us, saying that she wants her room to be her safe place.

"All I need in my room is my PC, a bed, and a desk that won't break," I say.

"Especially that stable desk. You baby rage too often," Sapnap comments, and Staar giggles.

"Oh shut up. You're just jealous that I don't even need a chair," I say, goofing around.

"Why not?" Staar asks, her voice drenched in sarcasm.

"Because he's built different, duh," George cuts in, and we all laugh.

I walk into my room, carrying my PC and setting it down carefuly on my desk, later organizing it and setting up all of my monitors. I turn on my monitors, making sure that they're working completely. My eyes trail to the corner of my screen, seeing that its the 29th of October, meaning Halloween is coming up.

"Hey, is anyone going to do a Halloween stream?" I call out, hoping for a quick reply.

"Yeah, I'm thinking FNAF. But maybe we could do phasmophobia?" Staar calls out, and I catch myself smiling at her voice.

"I'd be down," Sapnap calls, and I echo his words. George just groans but we count that as well.

Once we all finish setting up Staar decides to stream for the first time since moving. She stays in her room, making sure everything is up and running before she starts.

"Good?" I ask, standing by her desk.
"Yeah, I should be fine," she says, still clicking around.
"Is it okay if I watch? I'm bored," I say, plopping down on her bed. Her bedframe is a white one, and her mattress seems to be a queen, like mine.

"Yeah, that's fine," she whispers. "3... 2... 1..." she counts down, then clicks the starts streaming button. Her "stream starting soon" screen is up, and a few people are already in the chat. I have my phone in my hand, ready to tell her when the notification rings out.