♖War☠︎

Pretty much all of this chapter is Minecraft!

Song Reccomendation: Warrior - 2wei feat edda hayes (its the war animatic song)

Y/N POV

~

☆☆☆

L'Manberg

☆☆☆

~

"Follow me, Gentleman," Tommy says. I clear my throat. "And Staar." Everyone chuckles. "We walk, alright? We run for no man," Tommy says as he lead us down a hill. We take a bit of fall damage on our way down, but nothing too severe.
"Wait, can anyone drop me a bow?" Tubbo asks.
"No, no. Tubbo there is no time now, my friend," Tommy says, and Wilbur laughs. We continue moving. We enter the center of the forest on the side of L'Manberg.

"What do we call armies?" Tommy asks, his character looking around.
"Battalion," Tubbo says confidently.
"The fifth battalion!" Tommy exclaims, and I laugh at how they work together. Tommy is off, climbing the hills that mold this part of the server.
"Why the fifth?" Wilbur asks, but everyone else stays quiet. I chuckle at the awkward silence, muting myself.

"I'll do the talking from here on out," Tommy declares as we approach the small clearing in front of Tommy's home.
"Shouldn't it be our president-" I start, finishing climbing up the ladder.
"Shush, Staar. I said I'll be doing the talking," Tommy interrupts, and I scoff. "Gentleman," Tommy says as he writes into the chat. The grey box appears in the corner of my screen. I look over to see all of the people on the Dream smp side up on a tower. Dream looks down at me, and I nod at him. He probably just got home, but went on the smp anyways.
"What is the meaning of this?" Tommy continues, his voice raising as he enters it into the game chat.

"Look, looking at our people, we have got a little of an um, armor and weapon discrepancy," Wilbur, says, and everyone in the L'Manberg voice call laughs.

"Whatever we do, don't go up the tower," Tubbo says. I look over, and the small surface area the tower provides would be horrible for pvp.
"Yes, we have to get them on our level. We have to get them to come down of their own accord," Wilbur says. Everyone just looks at us from above, before they switch to their bows and start shooting at us!
"Those bastards," Tommy says as flaming arrows start to rain.

"Listen, listen--" Wilbur starts, but gets cut off by me.
"Wilbur stand back!" I yell as tnt starts to go off, exploding the floor. A large chain has gone on underneath the surface blocks, and everyone yells.
A series of "oh god" and "oh no" happens in our call, everyone shocked. We run into Tommy's base, better known as the "Embassy."

"Alright, we threw that away a little bit," Tommy says in disappointment, switching the things in his hands.

"No, its fine. It's okay," Wilbur reassures him, as more and more flaming arrows come through windows and the doorway. "Okay we've only got one bow, feed all arrows to Tommy!" Wilbur yells out, taking charge again. I walk over to Tommy, dropping 32 of my 64 arrows, careful not to get into the shooting zone.

"I've got a bow as well, I've got a bow as well!" Tubbo yells out, and I give him the other half of the 64, crouching near to doorway to see what's happening, drowning Wilbur's commands out. I see a bunch of them standing on the same tower, bows loaded and shooting.

Wilbur breaks holes in the walls for shooting, but they see and start to target these small areas.

"Hail them, use this-- OH!" Wilbur yells out as an arrow barely misses him. "Tommy move!" Wilbur yells out.
"AH! THROUGH THE WALLS!" Tommy yells out, backing away from his position as more arrows come through, now targeting Tommy.