✥︎Later➴︎

warning: happy couple 😷😷

also kinda short chapter, but full of angst and fluff. onward!

Y/N POV

~

☆☆☆

Los Angeles, California

☆☆☆

~

After a bit of talking and cuddling, we get up and decide to finally go and eat dinner. George and Sapnap are already in the dining area, setting the table. I shoot them a smile of gratitude, then Dream and I sit down.

"So I think I need to start getting ready tomorrow," Dream says, breaking a comfortable silence that fell over us while we were eating. "You know, for visiting my family on Thanksgiving and stuff," he finishes.

He's gonna be gone for five days. It wouldn't seem like a lot before, but now that all four of us have been spending every day together for the past month, it seems like way too long to last.

I head to my room after dinner, scrolling through my socials. I lay down on my bed, facing upwards before a soft knock rings out, and the door opens.

"Hello?" I ask, sitting up. I look over and see Dream standing there, a small smile on his face. I wave him in, and he enters all the way, closing the door behind him. I hear him click the lock on the door, making my eyebrows quirk with suspicion for a moment.

"Hi," he says, sitting down on my bed.

"Hi," I say, suspicious as to why he's here. What is he doing?

My answer comes quickly, because he launches himself onto me, making me fall backward and land on my back. He nuzzles his nose into my neck, wrapping his arms around my waist and somehow holding me closer, despite the fact that he's on top of me. His legs tangle into mine, radiating heat.

"What's this all about?" I ask and feel him chuckle on top of me. He stays silent for a moment, trying to think of what he's about to say. It makes my suspicion rise, and I feel a bit my stomach turn with anticipation.

"I'm gonna miss you." His words make me melt, and he releases all of his body weight on top of me. He gives me a small kiss on my neck, remarking the faded bruise from the night at the hotel.

"It's only five days, I think we'll get through it," I say with a chuckle. He props his head up, looking at me with a sad expression.

"So are you not gonna miss me?" He asks with a sound of offense in his voice. When my expression turns to guilt, he smiles, giving a small chuckle before laying back down. I open my mouth to speak, but he cuts me off before I can say anything.

"I'm kidding." I lift my left arm, which is pinned underneath him, and roll my fingers into his hair. I use my other arm to loosely scratch his back, to which he nearly moans.

"Jesus, Dream, I didn't know you were so easy to please," I say with a laugh, and I can almost picture the eye roll.

"Shut up," he says, moving his head to face me. I continue scratching his back, but now am making eye contact with him.

His gaze moves downwards, and he presses a small, short kiss to my lips. They split into a smile, still pressed against his lips. He pulls back, also giving me a short smile before pressing his lips back into mine.