➴︎Revealed♕︎

I may or may not have forgotten Georges birthday 😐😐 it just didnt happen ok sorry

DREAM POV

~

☆☆☆

Los Angeles, California

☆☆☆

~

I wake up to complete silence, making me think I'm the first to wake up. I lay in my bed for a moment, barely opening my eyes. I wait to regain feeling in all of my muscles before moving. I turn around and look at my digital clock.

10:23am.

No wonder I seem to be the first awake, everyone in this house sleeps for too long. Specifically George and Sapnap.

I roll out of my bed, almost colliding with the floor before my legs swing underneath me and catch me. I lean backwards and sit on my bed, looking outside my window to my right. My set up is on the farthest wall, just to the right of my bedroom door. I haven't done a lot of decorating, but what I have right now is enough for me.

A bed frame with a mattress, nightstands, a dresser, and a desk with my setup is all I really need. Obviously I have some photos of my family, and some of Patches' stuff laying around the floor. She's still sleeping, laying on the area next to me on the bed lazily.

I rub my eyes and stand up, slowly making my way to the bath room that I share with George. We haven't done much with it, neither of us being very big decorators. Staar has been in charge of actually making the apartment look inhabited, and not like a shell with the occasional bed.

She's put a small house plant in the bathroom, along with a scented candle that we'll probably never use. She said that her reason to buy them was because they were on sale, and I didn't think much of it.

I smile as I brush my teeth, making eye contact with myself in the mirror. I bring my free hand up to ruffle through my hair, not worrying much about it.

I change into a basic outfit, just a t-shirt with some sweat pants per usual. I walk into the kitchen, being greeted by Staar, who sits there silently. We exchange a smile.

"G' morning," she says, her words partially slurring from just waking up. She walks around, washing an apple and biting into it. I walk over and start brewing some coffee.

"Good morning," I say, setting it up and starting it off. I bop my head to a tune playing in my mind, occasionally fiddling with my hands as I wait. I turn around and lean on the island, facing Staar who is seated in front of me.

"What are you doing today?" I ask her, just trying to make conversation.

"Oh, the usual. Stream, tweet nonsense, face reveal..." She jokes, trailing off. My eyebrows raise in surprise.

"I completely forgot you were doing that today," I say, and she chuckles. "I mean, have fun I guess. How are you feeling about it?"

"Scared, excited mostly. I just don't know what people are going to think," she says, taking another bite of her apple. Her words are limited, but I know her mind is racing right now, just as mine does when I think of doing a face reveal. I could never imagine the emotions I'm going to feel when I actually act upon the thoughts.

"What time are you gonna stream it?" I ask, curious and also making sure I don't accidently reveal my face by walking into her room.

"The usual, once I finish breakfast," she says, biting into the apple once more. She takes a deep breath and I do the same, my gaze shifting to something moving behind her. I look up and see Patches is out of bed, now walking towards Lucky, who lays on the couch.