✣︎Car➣︎

short chap, sorry :P
Y/N POV

~

☆☆☆

Los Angeles, California

☆☆☆

~

After I say the line, I leave the call and the game for dramatic effect. I smile at my camera, then stop recording everything and stand up to stretch. I take a deep breath as I head into the living room, laying down on the couch. Lucky comes up to me, sitting down on my chest. I pet her and close my eyes, needing to relax after looking at my screen for that long.

Somehow I manage to drift off, right there on the couch with Lucky on top of me. No one bothers to wake me up, so when I do so myself, it's already nine o'clock.

"Fuck," I whisper under my breath, realizing that I won't be able to sleep all night. Again. All-nighters are fun and all, but I always feel like shit the next day.

I groan as I stand up, Lucky no longer on top of me. I sluggishly walk to my bedroom, turning on my monitors. I might as well be productive, now that I can't sleep. I try to be as quiet as possible, not wanting to wake anyone up.

A small notification pops up on my phone.

--------------------------------------------------------

Day Count

The event "death day" is four days away! Don't forget!

--------------------------------------------------------

I groan, rolling my neck and turning to my monitor, starting to edit the war video.

~

It's 3 am and I've finally finished with everything. The cuts, the subtitles, the music, everything. Finally.

My eyelids are yet to be droopy, so I go onto youtube, searching for something to do.

666 IQ Best Among Us CLUTCH IMPOSTOR PLAY ft. Staar, Dream, Pokimane, and PewDiePie

My jaw drops in shock, reading the title. Me, at the beginning of a Corpse Husband title? I never would have guessed that he would put someone like me in a title before PewDiePie.

The video came out a few hours ago but has already accumulated more views than any of my videos have. It urges me to go check out my channel, and the last I checked, I was at around 300k. It's insane how much I've grown.

The number is increasing at a quick rate, but my brain is too mentally exhausted to actually process the numbers. I send him a quick DM, thanking him for actually adding me in the video. He probably got a lot of good content with courage, but he added me in the title. I will admit, it looks nice in the big back letters.

I groan, no longer interested in youtube and bored.

I decide to hop onto the smp, checking if anyone's on or streaming before I enter.

There's only one other person.

Sapnap?

<Staar> hello?

<Sapnap> WHY ARE U AWAKE

<Staar> I had a nap

<Sapnap> so did i...

"Sapnap?" I ask, hearing a small ping. Someone joined my call.

"Staar?" Sapnap asks.

"What the hell are you doing up?" I ask in a normal voice, no longer whispering. I trust that George and Dream are well asleep by now and that they won't be able to hear us from across the house.