✪︎Chaos✔︎

Y/N POV

~

☆☆☆

Los Angeles, California

☆☆☆

~

I watch as all the replies start flooding in, pretty much everyone surprised with my choice on who I sided with.

It was time for change, and fairness is key in every war. Pretty much all of the stories on both sides checked out, so I had no reason to join either one. If one side cheated, then I would join the other, and the other way around.

And this way, no one can blame me for anything that happened, since it wasn't my fault. It's a perfect victory.

"Welcome to my side, Staar. Where we win no matter what," Dream says, quirking an eyebrow up at me.

"Whatever," I mumble playfully, shutting down my phone. Before I do so I check the time.

3:55pm.

Wow, I must have been streaming longer than I thought.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" I ask, and they shrug.

"I was actually thinking of recording a video," Sapnap says, and I smile at the thought. "Like, a plug in or something. I know George and Dream have a lot that they haven't used."

"Aw, Sapnap, I'm so happy to be featured in your fourth youtube video!" I tease, making fun of the amount of videos he has. He shoots me a dirty look, which the rest of us laugh at. "But yeah, sure. We can record. Anything in particular?"

"I've been wanting to record the "Minecraft, but we're endermen..." video for a while, and it wouldn't hurt to add another person," Dream says, standing up. I tilt my head in confusion at the subject.

"Care to ellaborate?" I ask, wanting to grasp a better idea of the concept before I get myself entangled with it.

"Basically, when you take damage you teleport, and when you're in water you also take damage, but don't teleport. And when you die, you drop an ender pearl. But we've all agreed that we can't just farm pearl's off of each other," George explains, and I'm immediately drawn to the concept.

"Let's do it," I say, standing up with Dream.

"Like, right now?" Sapnap questions.

"Yeah, right now. We have nothing better to do," I say, and we all scatter to our rooms. I open minecraft on one monitor and while I wait I boot up discord on the other. I get into a call with them, checking to see if everything is working.

Sapnap start recording and does his intro, messing up a few times and redoing it.

"Should I run the command?" Dream asks. I nod in game.

The chat fills with the command, and we start.

"Alright, let's do this," I say. We all move to punch down trees, George and Sapnap going to the same one.

"George, move this is my tree," Sapnap says, punching George. He teleports a few blocks away, but sprints back to Sapnap.

"It was literally mine, I was here first," George says, punching Sapnap back. He teleports on top of the tree, jumping down. I sigh as they start attacking each other, George eventually dying and respawning right next to us.

"Jesus. My first plug in and you guys are already fighting," I say with a chuckle, and Dream joins me. The boys move into a small surface cave while I look around the area.