Chapter 1.

Song:- Bad Liar. ( Imagine Dragons )

Once upon a time, I knew you were my life, Now I am not even part of yours.

**************************

{ Arjun }

Life brings tears, smiles, and memories. Tears dry, the smile fade, but the memories last forever...

Funny how memories play a significant role in our life, I was never bothered about emotions, memories, or happiness...

Until her...

She brought everything with her, please, emotions, hurt, and LOVE.....and then it was all gone with her. I was a bastard then, I am a cruel bastard now. They say I cheated on her...Indeed I cheated on her, keeping a relationship with another woman even after I was married is cheating. I never want to destroy her beautiful self or her peaceful life, but the craving to have her was so strong.

She was my solace and I was her destroyer.....

And that crave ruined her, he ruined her......

That day looking into her eyes I knew she fell in love with him. And I regret everything I did to her, we were never supposed to be...

That night I destroyed us and lose her, come to think Death was much easier than letting her go but guess I was a coward...

Yes, the most dangerous and powerful businessman billionaire was a fucking Coward and a backstabber, a cheater.

It's been 4 years 2 months and 48 days since she left me but her presence is still here and everywhere, she was a breeze of fresh air, she gives fragrance anywhere she goes, a pure spirit......

And as always my every night is spent in her thoughts, her memories.....but it is enough no never.....she is and will be my breath till I live.

They say I am more cruel and vicious now, I destroy people and crumble them with a blink of an eye. What can I say, I hate people who cross me.

After the betrayal I got from my so-called family, I don't think I can trust anyone.

Getting ready in my grey Armani suit, I left from the closest to get to my study, picking up my laptop and phone from the table I went out straight to the room attached, opening it slowly I went inside....finding her sleeping in the bed I smile...

Yes, smile...

Someone taught me how to smile and someone else becomes the reason for this smile. Kissing her forehead slowly I stand from the bed and turn to went out,

"Going out without saying good morning Pa..." she said in her small gruffly baby voice.

A smile automatically forms on my lip, turning around I raise my brow,

"So you were awake....and my Pup was awake while Pa came..." I said and advance toward her...

I scoop her tine body in my arm and start tickling her, her giggle irrupts in the whole room. this is the best feeling when your child laughs and smiles with you, her happiness means the world to me and I can go to any length for her. She is my everything now.

"Pa ..n..no.. pleaws it hurts.....no ...." she was laughing and pleading with me to stop...her baby voice is music to my ear.

"Say the magic word......" I said and tickle her more...

"Otey...otey...I love you Pa...." she giggles and nuzzles my neck as I pull her to me...

This is heaven........ my heaven...