Chapter 26.

Song:- Hello (Adele).

**********************************

Third POV.

She was talking to others but her body was on fire it was like someone was piercing her with an intense gaze. She was bothered, flushed but when she roams her eyes there was no one. On the other hand, he never stopped looking at her, someone tapped on her back and she turned, looking at the handsome man standing before her she smiled sharing a hug the started talking...

They know each other quite well...

He concludes...

Her hand moved in the air gesturing at something, her eyes were dancing when she was saying something...throwing her head back she laughed...

And then their eyes met...she stiffened. And then the whole world stopped. It was just them, Every other thing gadded as if it was not there. The was a lot of distance between them and no it was not just in the room, there was an unsaid blurred line, betrayal, heartbreak, past, hidden secrets, cheating everything was standing between...

Where is the love she felt for him...where is the adoration his eyes held for him. Where was the unsaid faith, care protection...

The voice was ringing between them.

An unsaid distance was between them.

She was just looking at him...

It is always him.

He never stopped looking at her. She broke their gaze, she tried to look at the person talking to her but it was impossible now that she knows he was here, looking as expensive and handsome as ever. The Armani Suit he was wearing made him look royal. She knows everyone in the hall was admiring him only, he stood out among everyone. The fitted blazer emphasized his broad shoulder and strong biceps, his features are strong something which only he is allowed to carry.

A powerful man.

Anaya knows resistance is futile and ignorance is evanescent. Her heart was beating uncontrollably, palms were sweaty. She gulped and found him smirking from the corner of her eyes.

That son of his mother... knows that she is uncomfortable and that's why this idiot is taking advantage of it.

Her heart and mind are at battle...She averted her gaze and looked at the man before her, no doubt Mr. Morris is a handsome man and he is indeed interested in her for a long time, his sister is a colleague of her and that's how they come to know each other. Anaya is not dumb she had seen the signs, he is a smart and polite gentleman, but ignored them all. Now again he was trying to get her attention, but how can it be possible when the man who stole her sleep is present in the same room.

"Well isn't this my husband's abandoned Ex-wife..."

Anaya's body went stiff and her breath stopped, she slowly turned listening to the voice...

There she was dressed in a black split pencil dress, her cleavage was visible and her sensual body was full on display, indeed she was a seductress...her lips were painted red and a smirk was played on it looking at the woman before her.

Ruhani...

Mrs. Ruhani Arjun Rajvansh...

Anaya felt the floor slip underneath her feet. She took a long breath looking at the woman who snatched her dreams crumbled her relation in a snap of her finger.

He brought her here in her life again, she felt betrayed and cheated again. Her heart start beating fast, the room start spinning before her, but she held herself.