Chapter 24.

Song:- Rait Zara Si...(Arijit Singh).

**********************

Third POV.

Arjun finished his scotch and went out to check on Aryana, he quietly opens her room door only to frown...the room was empty. He checked the bathroom and closest. She was not there rubbing his palm on his face he march toward the guest room where SHE was staying, it was empty.

How dare she take his daughter out without informing him...

Gulping the rage forming inside him he went out to shout her name. He pulled out his phone from his pant pocket to dial Ron. But stopped hearing the sound coming from the living room. Frowning in confusion he waked out only to see the best view of his life...

Aryana was curled in Anaya's lap and her hand was protectively wrapped around the tiny frame of his daughter. A pink fluffy shawl was trapped around them which was misplaced. He sigh and looked up a smile automatically form on his lips. She is always this pure, accept everyone with open arm, love them unconditionally and selflessly. And bastard like him always takes angel like her for granted.

Is he worthy of her love...

'No'

He knows the answer, but he was and is a selfish bastard who want no need her for himself only. Because no matter what everyone think or say, she was, is and always will be HIS.

Looking at the doe again he slowly walk to them, some animated shit was playing on the TV, he switched it off and turn to see his world sleeping on the large sofa. Her face was flawless, soft pulp lips begging him to kiss them, bite them and her small pointed nose. She is true definition of beauty, few hair tresses were escaping from her loose ponytail, disturbing her sleep and he didn't like it a bit. He was studying her like a holy book. He want to engrave every detail of her ethereal beauty in his mind and sole.

Arjun moves his hand and slowly pushed her tresses behind her ear, Anaya stirs and sigh, tightening her hold on the tiny frame she kissed her small head mumbling something, he chuckles softly and drape the fluffy shawl properly around them, he was about to kiss Aryana's head when Anaya's eyes snap open and lips parted finding him this close. They were practically breathing the same air.

His face was so close, the same grey-green beautiful sharp eyes staring at her like he was reading her, his lips were so close to her own, his features are so manly with stubbles on his face. His eyes were so intense that it was getting so hard for her not to look away, but something in his eyes was holding her daring her to move her eyes aways, so captivating...it was like she was hypnotized.

Again his one look and her heart start pounding like it will burst out any moment, her breath hitched when his eyes moves to her lips, like he was reading her unsaid words, her eyes automatically moves to his pink lips. They gulped at the same time looking at each other's lips.

Arjun want nothing but to take those pulp lips between his and kiss the life out of her. Mark her lips as his, so she only remember him and his lips. It's been ages since he felt those pink pulps, but he still remembers how soft they are like petals.

Unconsciously her hand lifted and moved toward his face like she want to touch his every feature. Arjun's eyes automatically closed on it on, he want to savour this moment, in this moment if she want to take his life he will present that on her feet. He soft palm connected with his face and she traced her face and his breath stopped, she was his salvation. Her Palmas on his cheek, she caresses it softly.

But...

"This face remains me of the girl who died 4 years ago because she fall for this face, this face killed her dreams, her confidence...snatched color from her like and filled it with darkness, her confidence was shattered...that girl never hated anyone, it's a strong emotion...she was unaware with...she was so easy to be manipulated...wasn't she, maybe that's why she had to suffer...but this face showed her the mirror, the world she was living in was an illusion...she had to die to see the real world..."