Chapter 29.

Song:- Aaoge Jab Tum.

________________________________

Third POV.

Sunlight filtered through the blinds and his closed eyes and he groaned, Arjun stretched his arm and wandered his hand and found the other side cold, his eyes instantly shot up...the bedside was so cold like no one was ever-present there...the room was still dark and quiet, he realizes that she was not beside him...was last night just a dream.

No, it was not...

It was real...

Arjun immediately sat on the bed with only a duvet around his Lower region. He looked around and as usual, he was welcomed by coldness and darkness.

'She must be in the washroom'...he thought and raked his hand in his messy hair...

Last night was like a dream...it was so magical, she was so fragile and delicate.

But was and is all his. Her moans, gasps, and those innocent eyes... were only for him. Her every pleasurable expression was only for him.

He for the first time wanted time to stop in that one moment, his soul was connected to her soul. Every moment he shared with her yesterday felt so vivid, it was all real and he wouldn't change it for the world. Being with her was something so strange but beautiful, it was so real or fantasy or something in between, it was just so serene, to feel, to live, and to remember.

He looked towards the bathroom door, but something was unsettling, he felt panic swirl inside him.

"She is not here..." he mumbles almost dangerously and coldly. He rushed inside the bathroom which was all quiet and his suspicion was proven right. He clench his jaw and turned only to witness a big hickey on his collarbone, in anger he punched the mirror breaking it into pieces.

His knuckles bleed but there was no pain...the only pain he was feeling was inside his heart.

'Is she ok...'

This is the first thought and probably the last thought inside his mind right now.

His heart was beating fast...he shouldn't have listened to his heart instead he should have listened to his mind. She was not in her senses but he was.

And now she is regretting their most beautiful moment. She shouldn't have left, they could have talked it out.

After taking a quick shower he immediately went to Rajvansh's Penthouse. It was early in the morning and it was all quiet, without wasting and moment moved toward her room.

Empty...

Arjun frowned...he rushed towards the kid's room. She was not there as well...

Her number was switched off.

Fuck...

He rushed out and went inside his car.

Rushing inside the hospital he immediately rushed inside her department and nurses gave him a weird look, her assistant tried to stop him but nothing...

Her cabin was empty as well.

Where the hell is this woman.

Where are you, Baby...

The whole fucking day and there was no clue on her whereabouts, he was anxious...first, he was not able to find her, and then this family of his...constantly nagging him and blaming him.

Only if they know...

He will be fucking dead by now for the reason she went missing.

"I don't want to listen to anything...just fucking find her...comb the whole city. And one scratch on her and everyone will bloody pay...bring her safe..." he yelled and throw his cellphone on the table.