Chapter 9.

Song :- Shikayatain ( Lootera ).

***********************

Third POV.

"Pa...what happened...you are not concentrating...see like this" Aryana said setting the cube in the right place.....

Making a cheeky face all concentration was on the castle before her, Arjun smiled and kiss her forehead, she is his only solace in his deserted life....his sins were so deep that he cannot repent them easily...

Today after seeing her his world stopped for a moment, she is still the same......same innocent girl whom he met for the first time......her eyes held the same naiveness, her beautiful flawless face with body like goddess.

But the sorrow in her eyes, the pain and longing it pricked his heart, knowing full well that he is the reason of her broken heart.

He gave her something which no lover or husband will give to his wife.....betrayal...a small word but it hold a big meaning to hate someone.

"Pa...is something wrong..."

He looks at his daughter......Aryana was looking at him carefully, she is always like that, always sense her father's sadness.....

"Nothing..." Arjun shook his head pulling her close he kiss her cheek and held her close...closing his eyes he tried to take calming breath.

Making Aryana eat her dinner he tug her in bed. Kissing her good night he came out. Sighing he called one number....

"Is everything ready..? "

...........

"Good..."

Cutting the call he sigh.....he is hating himself more but it has to be done.

************************

Knock knock......

Anaya jump out of her breath and turn around......

"Anaya can you come out....." Vedika said softly.....

She is careful around her. Anaya is vulnerable today, after Krish informed them that Arjun is in London Veer and Vedika lost their temper but it was not the time to do something reckless. They first needed to check on Anaya. 

Only they knew how she had coped up 4 years ago. From a cheerful happy go lucky girl to a quite and mature women.

They all know that despite having them all she is alone. She pretend to be happy but they all have seen the way she long for her own family.

The emptiness in her life didn't got unnoticed by them, but she didn't let anyone in......she has created a wall between her and the world. Her emotions are locked somewhere....in this 4 years they haven't seen her crying or breaking but today they saw the real her....

A broken and hurt woman.....a woman who feels pain and is so vulnerable.....when she first entered home today Veer immediately rush to his sister's side....but no use. She was like a statue....she just went inside his room without saying anything to anyone.

From that time she was inside the room itself......she hadn't uttered a word as well. They tried but all in vain.

Dejected Vedika came back into the living room, Veer saw her and immediately stand up,

"What happened, Did she say anything...." he asked impatiently...

Vedika looks at him with tear filled eyes and shakes her head.....

Veer curse under his breath and looks at his so called best friend.....who was till now looking outside through the wall size glass window, without saying anything.....