Chapter 15.

Song:- Aaj Bhi (Vishal Mishra)

Sometimes expectation may lead to heartbreak.

**********************************

Third POV.

"He is not going anywhere, and no one is going anywhere...Anaya...Vedika Arjun and Aryana my niece is going to live with us here under the same roof...they are family"

Krish's voice boomed in the now silent room.

Vedika's breath hitched at his words and Anaya was dumbfounded. They never excepted this from Krish.

Vedika March toward her idiot husband and shook his bicep...

"Are you out of your mind Krish...do you realize what you just said..."

Krish huff and hold his furious wife, stress is defiantly not good for her at this stage...

"Vedika I know what I am saying you please sit, we will talk. Please relax..." he tries to approach her calmly...

She pushed his hand and ask furiously...

"Why..."

Arjun saw her condition and tried to handle the situation...

"Ved...listen to bhai..."She immediately turns to him and cut him in between...

"You stay out of it it's between our family and outsiders..."

Krish cut her and said in a hard tone...

"He is family Vedika, not an outsider...so watch what you are saying..." 

He was looking dead serious...but Vedika was having non-today she shakes her head and wipe her tears which were falling nad looks dead into her husband's eyes... 

"Family you say..." 

She pointed to numb Anaya and said...

"What about her then...did you forget her suffering, her pain...where was this so-called brother of yours when she was in depression when she was alone. She never says but I have seen her sitting alone looking at us when we enjoy with our husbands and kids...her eyes show the longing the loneliness to have a partner on whom she can rely a kid whom she can give her motherly love as she gives to Ansh...this so-called family of yours has snatched every brightness from her and gifted her this darkness..."

Arjun clench his fist looking at the girl who was ready to collapse any second listening to the bitter truth of her life...indeed he destroyed her brightness...

Krish closes his eyes listening to his wife. 

Yes, they have seen this all but never got the guts to admit this on her face, they were afraid that she might get closed off if they say anything. 

Vedika went near Anaya and hold her hand...who was till now quiet and numb, so lost to say anything...

"I know I said this many times but it can never be enough, nothing can be...I am so sorry that this family's selfishness destroyed your every chance of getting a beautiful future of having a family of your own...I know it's easy to say move on, forget it but it never was or never is easy...Today I am saying this please leave your past and us, leave this house..."

"Ved..."

"Vedika..."

Arjun and Krish said at the same time...Vedika looked at them furiously and said...

"Shut up...I don't need your suggestion...That day four years ago I said that we will always stand by you no matter what...now it's just me, as a big sister I am freeing you from this house and this so-called selfish family. You are better off without this family drama...I know the past is a part of life that can never be forgotten or changed but that should not stop us to build a beautiful future starting from this moment, because the present is the only thing in the out hand."

Anaya let out a sob listening to Vedika, making Arjun feel loath for himself more than he already feels...Krish tries to say something but Arjun looks at him denying him to say anything. 

Enough of interference in her life now it's her call to decide for her life. Let her be what she wants to do...

He knows that she will go away but he will not force her to be in his mess.

"I...I want to g..." Anaya was cut by a tiny hand holding her hand tightly...

"No...gem doesn't leawve me here, me will go with you..." Ansh was clutching her hand with his tiny hand as his life depend on it he was on verge of crying. Anaya turn her face from his crying face and wipe her eyes

"Ansh go to your room baby...why did you come here..." Vedika wipe her tears and tries to approach her son...

"No Mumma Siddy say you making Gem leawve...you no go Gem" He was still looking at his gem for an answer...his innocent eyes were pleading to Anaya to never leave him.

She bend down on her knees and hugged him tightly, letting her tears fall. His love for her was so pure and selfless. She was battling with herself.

Vedika looked at Sid who was standing on the stairs with anger and he gave a guilty look to her...but he can never let Anaya leave...

Arjun looked furious, just how many blunders his idiot kid brother will create, but a part of him was grateful to Sid as well.

Vedika went near Sid and said in a furious tone...

"Why did you do this...I thought you want her happy..."

Sid's eyes were glassy, he looks toward Anaya and Ansh and said...

"Trust me Bhabhi...this is the rightest thing I have ever done...she needs this..."

"Shut up..." Vedika was tiered and mystify.

Why is everyone hell bend on making this cheater stay on the same roof with Anaya? What happened to Krish suddenly.

She looks at her husband who blinks at her and mouthes...

'Trust me '

She still looked insured and went near Anaya and Ansh. Taking her son's hand she said...

"Anshu...baba take your gem to your room, she needs to sleep"

Ansh breaks the hug from Anaya and nods at his mother. Looking back at Anaya he said...

"Les...go Gem..."

Anaya nods and went with Ansh without looking at anyone...

She went near Arjun who looks at her without any emotion but the darkness in his aura was enough to say that he was hell angry...but Anaya was having non.

"Never ever go near her...her one tear and you will see the Vedika you have never seen before...you have done enough already"

She then went near her husband and said 

"We need to talk and trust me if this is some manipulative game of this cheater then you will next receive a divorce paper first thing in the morning."

Krish gulp and nods at her

It's going to be a long night...

He then looks at his brothers and said 

"Let's go to my study and Arjun please control yourself near Anaya... she is already fragile..."

All went to his study...

Indeed it was a long night...

********************************

Hey Guys,

So, the next chapter will be the revelation of the past. And trust me Arjun haters you all will love that.

Those who were with me in the live session I hope your all questions are answered. Do let me know if you need one more session. It was nice interacting with you guys.

A special thanks to Vividha...for being with me throughout the session.

Do follow my Instagram account shobha_scribbles.

Thank you,

Author.