Chapter 7.

Song :- Kho Gaye hum Kaha. ( Baar Baar Dekho )

Faiths make all things possible....

Loves makes all things easy......

Hope makes all things work.......

*********************

Third POV.

Arjun carries sleeping Aryana in his arm and sits in his car with her in his lap, she was smelling different, something like a familiar fragrance....... Nanny Sits beside the driver...

"Does she meet someone in hospital today...."

He asked looking ahead to Nanny.

"Umm...Sir Miss. Rajvansh was with one lady doctor when she slept. The doctor seems very fond of Miss. Rajvansh....."

Arjun nods, looking at his daughter a small smile forms on his face, it's his daughter's specialty she easily attracts people. Clutching her close to his heart he kissed her head.

'Soon you will be fine Bub....'

He thought looking out of the car when his phone pings, looking at the screen he smiles looking at the message...

'Finally bhai, you have to treat my daughter whether you want it or not....'

Reaching his penthouse he went to his daughter's room tugging her in her bed he kissed her forehead. Switching on the side lamp he caressed her soft cheek. His eyes fell on the photo frame on her side table.

Tracing the picture with his hand he thought...

'Why do I feel you are somewhere near to me.... near us.'

He put the frame back and looks at his daughter, he went to his room and changed in his sweatpants

He put the frame back and looks at his daughter, he went to his room and changed in his sweatpants. Standing by the window he thought about today, he was not at all surprised by Krish, yesterday Dr. Smith informed him that he is assigning his daughter's case to Dr. Krish Rajvansh. 

And the reaction Krish gave him, he already know about it.

Hate..... was visible in Krish's eyes. Arjun wants nothing but to hug his brother and tell him how much he needs him in his life. But he stood there all blank and tough. He is feeling ashamed that he is going to play dirty with his brother but for Aryana, he can go to any length. 

But he felt something different today in the hospital. Like his heart was more uneasy than it normally is.

Taking out his phone from his pant pocket Arjun dials one number.....

I am sorry bhai...forgive me.

*********************

Anaya was standing by her window at night after tugging Ansh on her bed, she was having her night coffee thinking about the girl she met today, she reminds her of someone...a small smile formed on his face remembering the girl, how she took her palm and put it on her cheek rubbing it.......