Chapter 4.

Song:- Taylor Swift - Evermore.

"If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor."

*******************

[Anaya]

Unlocking the gate I entered inside the house...

"Food is inside the fridge heat you want me to reheat it..."

I jump out of my skin listening to the sudden voice. I saw a silhouette in the dark living room,

"Holly...Vedika you scare the shit out of me...." I heave a sigh of relief, she should be resting not another way around.

"Well..." she stands while switching on the lamp beside her.

I saw her as she stands with her very pregnant belly, she put her hand in her stomach and pull her shawl more to her body, I sigh.....this woman never listens to me. I put my bag on the side table and goes near her, draping the shawl around her properly I kissed her forehead, I caress her swollen belly.....

"How is my baby doing.....and most importantly, why are you up so late...." I asked in an accusing tone..this woman has no wariness for herself.

"Well when your husband and your sister are out you cannot rest by yourself can we...." she said and huffs dramatically...

Typical drama queen...her pregnancy hormones to be blamed for...according to her, but we know better...she is a drama queen all the time...she is more childish than our baby boy.....but these days me and Krish bhai are indeed very busy and Sid has to take care of both of them alone....and I am more stressed because her pregnancy is complicated this time...

Speaking of Sid, where the hell is this guy...I turn to look at the entrance...he said to go inside while he was parking the car...where the hell is he...now.

"Sid was with you, where is he...." Vedika looks at the main door and asked, I wonder the same babe.....

As if on cue ...Sid came in whistling and playing with the car key, he saw both of us and huffs...

"Why are you up Bhabhi...." he said and put his hand on his waist as if accusing Vedika...

I did the same looking at her, she sheepishly showing her puppy face...I look back at Sid and shook my head...

Gone case...!

He showed her the way to her room while I went to my room, or should I say HIS room......

I went inside and again an unsaid emptiness surrounded me.....No matter how much I show that I have been moved on but how can you lie to yourself. No matter how much I am been surrounded by people but there is a space and I can never fill.....no matter where I go, no matter how many people I meet, but those Greenish beautiful eyes always hunt me.

I huff and went inside the bathroom, after getting freshen up I went inside the room, looking at the room I saw the room and space.....I haven't changed anything, not even the curtains. It still feels like he is present here...Aashi says I have a sorrow inside me which I have to let out...but what should I have to let out...when there is nothing to let go of.

I went to the window, November has started and winter has slowly started to capture the whole of London. Winter has its own advantages, it numbs the feeling in its coldness.......

It's been 4 years....and everything has changed relations changed, people changed but one thing that remains with me is...YOU.

Am I a weak person, if I am still stuck there...