Chapter 21.

Song:- Kalle Kalle (Piya Saraiya).

**************************

Third POV.

"What are you doing here Mr. Rajvansh..."

Arjun came out of his thought listening to the voice, he saw two curious eyes looking at him one pair was more like glaring at him.

Ansh was looking at the new face leaning at his door and Anaya was looking at him in anger and irritation. Arjun immediately straightens himself and clears his throat. He looks here and there and closes his eyes tightly in irritation and puts his hands inside his pant pockets and looks here and there he fists his hand to suppress his anger and gulped looking up.

Arjun hated when someone demands anything from him and, here the two most important people of his life are demanding answers from him. Arjun looks at Ansh's innocent little eyes resemble his mother's features. These are, as same as his best friend's eyes rest he is as same as his brother. And the other pair belongs to his life.

"Nothing..."

He said in a serious tone. He turned to go from there but stopped listening to the next voice...

"Wait...you who..." Ansh asked in a serious tone looking at the unknown person before him.

Arjun's lips automatically formed in a genuine smile, it felt like Ved is talking to him. This was the same question she asked him when they first met at the age of five.

He turns and looked at his nephew who was looking at him with a cute frown...

The same eyes as his best friend. And then there is the woman of his dream. Looking at him in anger, he wants to chuckle at the emotions he was feeling looking at the doe.

Arjun clears his throat and looks at them again,

"Umm...actually Aryana was asking for you so I came to ask if you are free..."

Seriously...Arjun, now you are making excuses using your own daughter.

He thought.

But if she knows his real reason she will hate him even more...

What will he say that he came here to lash out at her again...You seriously need to work on your anger issues Arjun Rajvansh, Especially before Anaya.

He thought...

He cannot risk the time he is getting with her.

She gave him a 'are you serious look' but didn't say anything.

Arjun saw that she understood his unsaid excuse...his heart flatters 'She still knows him better than anyone the thought was enough to drive him crazy.

He gulped and looked here and there to avoid her accusing gaze, on the other hand, Anaya was hell nervous. She never dared to challenge this man in any circumstance and today there was an internal rush, she want to show him that he did not affect her the way he use to do.

"Well, in that case, you could have asked Ms. Roma to come, you don't have to come here every time I mean I know this is your house but, I don't want you anywhere near me..." she said all serious.

Arjun fisted his palm and clench his jaw listening to her commanding voice...

Of course, she won't want him near her...

But Arjun never takes command...

"Well I never knew that I should be told where to go and where not to in my own house my dear Ex-wife...but in case you want to remind me about my own staff let me remind you to that I can do whatever I am pleased to do..." with every word he came more inside the room.

Anaya gulp the heaviness formed inside her throat. Her chest pained at his words...but it was not the time to show her weakness. She is not the old week Anaya, she is way better than this. 

Smirking at him she raises her brow looking at him...

"Indeed Ex-husband, but who I want to meet is my choice and you are defiantly not the person." She said with confidence and raised her head.

Two hearts cracked at each other words. Unintentionally both were hurting each other, but non was backing out.

Anaya held back her tears which were ready to spill out and it didn't go unnoticed by Arjun. Gritting his teeth he looked away, it hurts like bitch when she cries.

Arjun bangs his hand on the wall and walked out.

'Serves you better Rajvansh'

Anaya thought and hugged Ansh close to her heart...

"Who he Gem," Ansh asked keeping his head on her shoulder.

"No one important..." she said in an emotionless tone, looking at the door from where he walked out. Something crashed outside the room and Anaya was startled.

She kissed Ansh's forehead and make him sit on the bed. Standing up she smoothens Ansh's hair...

"Kuku be here I will be right back..." she said hurriedly and ran outside.

She saw the pot outside the room was crashed on the floor and the man she hated the most is walking like a bull.

"Wait..." she yelled and the figure stopped.

Arjun turned and looked at her with his red eyes. He was angry anyone could say that...

'No one important'

Her voice was ringing in his mind and heart.

Anaya gulped looking at the ragging loin before her. But she is defiantly not the prey this time. She is a wounded lioness.

She took a step and looked directly into his eyes without showing her inner tourmalines.

"WHY IS YOUR DAUGHTER CALLING ME...MOMMY"...

*******************************************

Hey guys,

I missed you all and the characters of my books but as I have informed you guys on Instagram I was busy...

I know it's way too late but here is the new update. I know it's small but you guys were so impatient that I need to update at least a small portion.

Enjoy...

And don't forget to comment and vote. Do follow me on Instagram to share your views on any of my books.

Thank you,

Author.